Author Topic: Xbox version fiasco  (Read 1228 times)

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Xbox version fiasco
on: August 26, 2018, 05:43:33 PM
My little suggestion is to put the game back to how you just had it before the 23rd. Keep the f2p, keep the new name, keep the layout if ya want. No that much difference in it anyway... Mostly bring back the old bp setup. I didn't mind having to "battle for bloops" as I affectionately call it. Not as long as I know I can try and try again. Different BP's on different maps was a no brainer.

Why would you lower the forge to 20 instead of raising it to 30? Seems like fewer errors that way. Could have just left the max points at 15 that way we'd all have a chance to get some damage AND bonus on more weapons. I lost a lot of weapons with this glitch and really hope I get them back. I love the shit outta this game and have invested a lot of time and more dollars than I usually like to, but I may have to move on to something else if things are going this route.

I don't feel like the free skins are enough. Not after all the hassle especially. Maybe give Xbox users Valeria for free while you're at it. Or let us choose 1 free skin that already exists. I'm sure we won't get any compensation. Nature of the beast.

Really hope you devs can see how most of these new ideas were/are not working out so well. Maybe don't listen to every thing your community tells you... If that's the answer for all this being supremely fudged up. Haven't been able to play a real match since last Wednesday. Was able to play the new maps once each, alone with no rewards registered. Then nothing but a match ready screen that I'm sure would last forever if I had the time and patience to let it.

So, after all the complaining, my suggestion was and is... Reset back before the 23rd. Make things right ya buncha Barry Allens!! ;)

Ps... I love the way R&R's blast cone looks now!! Tighter spread, no crazy yellow trails, and did the sound get slightly softer? I see the distance has been pulled back as well. It feels a lot better!! At least the few times I got to actually play... Free Mercury points maybe? Whenever Microsoft has a problem they just throw money at it. Lol... Great game!! When it works.