Author Topic: PS4 - "Could Not Join the Match" error  (Read 4107 times)

M-Sark

• View Profile
PS4 - "Could Not Join the Match" error
on: August 24, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
This is just sad.  I was hyped for the relaunch and I want this game to succeed  but I can't even play. I downloaded the game months ago and I couldn't find any match and the issue has somehow gotten worse! When I updated the game today, I was stuck and couldn't connect to the servers. I turned off my router for 5 min, turned it on again and it worked. However, when I want to join a match, I can't.  I get the message "could not join the match" I get thrown to the main menu. the game asks me if I want to join the match again even if I cancel, another loading screen and repeat. I get a reconnect loop that I can't get out of unless I close the application.  At least let me and others play solo like before if the servers are bad.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:07:46 PM by M-Sark »

Swolf23456

• View Profile
Re: PS4 - "Could Not Join the Match" error
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
Bump

Swolf23456

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
I got the exact same bug but it effected my whole party.  The problem is you are stuck in online mode. What i mean is even when you turn the playstation off the game still leaves your name logged in. Is this a Ps4 problem or a spacelords issue?

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
It's a space lords issue some people are having problems connecting to the game or losing their connection.

Swolf23456

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 03:43:29 AM
Is there a fix or has it just become a waiting game?

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 04:00:22 AM
Unfortunately it seems to be a wait and see till Monday because the devs are out for the weekend.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
Don't worry, this happens on PC as well. I am currently unable to p-lay the game for the same reason. And guess what, when the game finally fixes and realizes there is no longer a match going on, WE will be the ones penalized for "abandoning the match".

AKABUR

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
And guess what, when the game finally fixes and realizes there is no longer a match going on, WE will be the ones penalized for "abandoning the match".
Yes. That's the "best" feeling in the world isn't it? Having to stare at the screen for another 5 minutes because you "left the match early and next time will be penalized more severely". -_-

ken33

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
i'm having the same problem on both PS4 and PC . i cant join any match..after i accept the mission a loading screen showing up then it will just say " could not join the mission " then it will ask if i want to rejoin the mission > endless loop .