Author Topic: New bp system  (Read 20047 times)

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: New bp system
Reply #45 on: September 09, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
Up:
Situation Common Bp for me now. Mission Double agent.
Other Team all lvl 60-80...guyz absolutely not care about engeneers..10 min still stage one...Whot can i do?
I  begin Try Surrender but fail and now i just jump to abyss and ruin game for 3 innocent...Why?
Bcs Whot a reason for me continue dat mission play like 20 min ,die billion time and win with rating 5.5?
I better lose and play again with more chances win BP. Bcs when next time i see common bp? Next week, next month?
SO WHO I AM HERE - salty player who directly ruin game ? Nothink personal only buisness?
THis System so bulshit  and i see situation like developers Force Me do SHit like this instead like old times ,-i just play mission for farm and "roll" after.
Not Agree?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:29:08 AM by Skyline »

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #46 on: September 09, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
So what if you could farm blueprints but the drop chance was decreased. Failure to get the common blueprint would still give you a +10% chance on the next roll so you would eventually get it. It would still be governed by RNG so you may not even get the correct weapon but you would be able to actively farm it. And then you still need the blueprint every time you want to upgrade the weapon. So it's still a tedious grind except you can actively farm for it instead of playing a few games and logging out until your timer resets.

I can see leaving gold and faction as 1-time rewards since you get a high reward amount from non-reward missions, but blueprints need to be 1 common and 1 rare every rotation. Rare blueprints could even have severely decreased rolls (+5% per failed roll) but at least you could farm for them. And even when you finally get the blueprint you still need the gold to craft it and need to upgrade it once you level up your forge, which requires another blueprint! So really it encourages players not only playing the game more but also spending gold more often.

And lastly, duplicate blueprints need to reward a small amount of gold and/or faction but not enough to make it the preferred gold/faction farming method. Since you can fail a blueprint roll I think giving players 2k/4k per duplicate seems fair (or 1k gold + 1k faction per common, 2k each per rare). This bonus would also be exempt from weapon passives so it would prevent double-dipping.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #47 on: September 09, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
Everythink is ok but not this absurd bp system even tokens with same mechanic and shop where 5 tokens -common 10-rare...
Even old system: There was not an ideal, but worthy system. You farm that it is necessary for you, sometimes it was lucky, sometimes on it left time But no! One Idiot has decided to flash the weak-mindedness and has created the most poor system which can only be thought up for the reason that in it there is no successful decision and tens of foolish.
Eat this players....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 03:28:52 AM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #48 on: September 09, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
Skyline, at least in the old system it was ACTUALLY POSSIBLE for me to GET a common BP. I just logged in now, and I logged back out. guess why buddy? No reason to play, there was no common BP.. AGAIN, for the what...3rd week in a row? I have a lot of gold, but nothing to spend it on. Sure I have BP I could build...of shit weapons I will never EVER use. apparently Tier 1 is the shittiest tier. I saw Ayana Kewna's new weapon, but who cares, I'm tier 1, it won't show up for me. I want Earthing for Valeria, but I'm tier 1, will never see it. Maybe it will pop up when I'm at work? Maybe I did get the chance but I wasn't available to know or get it because of the stupid timer system?

So I log on, then I check, then I log off. That's what the game is now. I don't need gold, faction is a throw away gring now and so I am now nurnt out from shuffling with no success only to have to go back and build 4800 point again then throw it away again, and again, and again. So I no longer care about faction, it just isn't a feasible goal to expect progress in anymore. So I don't care about faction or gold, can't get common BP... why play? This is, objectionably, a rewardless system. I am not rewarded at ALLL for playing. Unless a hero drops, then I could buy them with my gold? But really what for? I'm not going to be able to card them or get their common weapons, so who cares.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #49 on: September 09, 2018, 07:57:38 PM
Mr.Drow we... and in general 100% players of this game... we speak about same, I just use less "civilized" phrases... the problem is in what nobody listens to :)
Agree with self and you about ROTBP progress.
I never cry or hate old Bp system...u play u take chances u test luck if u fail u do this again,u spend time in a game for what u want or need...now u just "eat shit" .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:02:28 PM by Skyline »

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Reply #50 on: September 09, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
Do the developers ever respond or comment on these forum posts? It seems everyone seems to know whats wrong with this game, except the developers. I would really like to hear them comment on the issues plaguing the game and critics reception.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #51 on: September 09, 2018, 10:11:58 PM
Do the developers ever respond or comment on these forum posts? It seems everyone seems to know whats wrong with this game, except the developers. I would really like to hear them comment on the issues plaguing the game and critics reception.

I haven't seen an official reply yet. As for the critics, I doubt they even know this game exists. It's not like Mecurysteam is even advertising it.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: September 10, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
Well, obviously there must have been changes to the blueprint system because today, I saw 2 blueprints, I repeat 2 blueprints (Common & Rare) at the same time on the mission grid for the first time ever, since the update. I know it sounds crazy, but it's really true. So I thought I could try to get Mikah's Barrier again (!!!). But NO, still getting Granny duplicates instead. That can’t be that hard, to fix this after more then two weeks, right?

So MSE, will this issue ever be fixed???

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #53 on: September 10, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

We used to get responses to most threads. That has stopped though, as of several months ago  :-\ responses happen but very rarely and with mostly generic responses.

Makes me sad, feels a lot less personable than things used to be as the game population grows, and negative posts litter the forums/discord.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: September 10, 2018, 10:26:20 PM
Over two weeks and NO reaction to any of the Threads / Posts may not be the smartest decision, as this will certainly encourage negative comments, lack of interest or sympathy for the game or developer.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #55 on: September 11, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
Over two weeks and NO reaction to any of the Threads / Posts may not be the smartest decision, as this will certainly encourage negative comments, lack of interest or sympathy for the game or developer.
Yep, even a "fuck off, we won't change it!" would be better than this silence.
Maybe they are thinking in do something and show it as a surprise, but we don't want a surprise, we want to know what they are doing about this kind of issues.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #56 on: September 11, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
I was precisely wondering if the devs aver answer to this forums or just post the patch notes and announcement ?

They really need to interact more with their community until it's too late ...

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #57 on: September 19, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
Just reminder - the system of receiving BP in the game : Spacelords, the most stupid Bullshit of all of the video games created for all history possible ever . It is your merit dear Mercurysteam.
Never forget , never forgive :D

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #58 on: September 19, 2018, 12:24:07 PM
Hi everyone,

We are aware that the new system is not working to everybody's liking, and our team is studding this topic and testing other possible solutions. As it's always the case, these kind of changes that affect the whole game take time to implement.

We are committed to keep improving the game based on your feedback.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #59 on: September 19, 2018, 08:57:25 PM
Thank you so much for comment . We (all who play this game!) so waited for this (i mean comment) :)

ADD:Guyz you saw the previous comment, - developers exist, our belief will be rewarded :))
ADD2:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:06:26 PM by Skyline »