Author Topic: Known Issues  (Read 6972 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Known Issues
on: August 23, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Dear Spacelords,

When launching such a big and complex project as Spacelords, there are inevitably some issues that will come up. We are really sorry if you have encountered any so far, but rest assured the MercurySteam team is working hard on solving them.

Known issues:

- There is a soft lock when using the levers on 'The Mouse and the Snake', ‘A Low Blow’ and ‘In Media Res’ missions. When activating the certain lever, the mission will not progress. This issue seems to depend on the levers configuration. When this happens, the only solution for the time being is to vote surrender and try again.

- On Xbox One Founders Pack and Ultimate Edition Pack owners might find they don’t have all the previously purchased content unlocked.

- On Xbox One, you might get stuck in the “Match Ready” screen. We recommend to reboot the game if this happens.

- Weapon level for weapons that have not been crafted before is being resetted to 0.

- Connectivity error with MSE servers causes a loop when the player is banned, being not possible for the user to reconnect with MSE's servers.

- Squad issues: If you are in a squad of any number of players, you might not find games even though there are games available. We recommend to either dissolve the squad and create a new one.

- On Steam, Founders Pack and Ultimate Edition Pack owners might not have received Konstantin’s Elite Skin.

- Loaht cannot use his ability nor any smart objects after he gets pushed by an enemy during Loaht's transformation.

We will keep you updated on this subject. Thank you for your understanding.

The MercurySteam Team

OUTLANDER003

• View Profile
Re: Known Issues
Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
Hey, so I had purchased the campaigns before the relaunch, but none of the skins are unlocked. How do I redeem the rewards? I'm on xbox, btw.

johnmartin7042

• View Profile
    • office.com/setup
Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
thanks

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 09:17:33 AM
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.   Zonnepanelen installateurs As

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 09:18:45 AM
Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy.   Zonnepaneel installateur Kasterlee

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 09:19:48 AM
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Bilzen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 09:21:10 AM
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Zonnepaneel installateur Kontich

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 14, 2023, 09:22:10 AM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!   Zonnepanelen installateurs Bocholt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 09:23:19 AM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Zonnepaneel installateur Laakdal

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 09:24:31 AM
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,   Zonnepanelen installateurs Borgloon

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 14, 2023, 09:25:36 AM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.   Zonnepanelen installateur Lier

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 14, 2023, 09:26:44 AM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!   Zonnepanelen installateurs Bree

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 14, 2023, 09:28:04 AM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Zonnepaneel installateur Lille

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 14, 2023, 09:29:09 AM
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,   Zonnepanelen installateurs Beringen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 14, 2023, 09:30:15 AM
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Zonnepaneel installateur Lint