Author Topic: Aneska ???  (Read 5076 times)

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Aneska ???
on: August 16, 2018, 03:27:43 AM
Have we forgot about the green haired devil of the hades division

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: Aneska ???
Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:50:25 AM
I could never forget Aneska.  ;D Need her playable asap.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 06:56:39 AM
She pretty much IS. She's already been teased.

Hihsasuke

• I'll bring the marshmellows!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
Can she just be in the game right now plz thnx.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Can she just be in the game right now plz thnx.

Most likely she will lol I swear to god

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 04:33:10 AM
Kinda wondering what they will do with her.  Having her ability be "Summon giant mech" would seem to be a difficult one to fit into the indoor maps and a bit of a game breaker regardless.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 02:48:40 AM
Ama Nin-Dingir > Aneska :D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
While I would love to see Aneska in the game I feel it would be VERY odd to use her on Hades Betrayal maps. We already know we wouldn't be able to use her on Destroyer of Worlds, this makes sense since you can't use other former bosses on their own level. But the other characters who were former enemies or people you save all make sense. Loaht, Kuzman, Shae, Schneider, Lycus. Ayana, etc... you fight or save these characters at the BEGINNING of the campaign so as to make sense why you can use them on the rest of the campaign they're from. Schnieder falls for Mikah and joins, Kuzman is captured and is forced to joins, Loaht is save and so joins, etc... and the Campaigns have no cronology relative to each other, they're isolated adventures, Council apocalypse being the only one that has a clear chronology (protectors die).

But when it comes to Aneska, sure you could use her on all other campaigns, because it could easily be said that she did those missions AFTER she joined Harec. But, it would be silly to use her on ALL the Hades Division maps, because she doesn't get defeated until the very end. It would seem silly if she was fighting with you on Low Blow, In Medias Res and Double Agent only to ALL OF A SUDDEN turn against you on Destroyer of Worlds. At least Kuzman explains on Upside Down that the one on your team is a clones, so this is why you can use Kuzman. I feel she should not be a playable character on the entire Hades Betrayal campaign, because it doesn't make sense.

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 04:09:00 PM
Fairly certain most of this community would be fine with the suspension of disbelief just to have Aneska as a playable. I know I'd be more than fine with it. Bring on Aneska I say!! Sooner rather than later would also be great!