Author Topic: Card suffering… um shuffling  (Read 2548 times)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Card suffering… um shuffling
on: February 03, 2019, 06:44:19 PM
Is that just my bad luck, or is the card-shuffling getting worse with every new patch?

I tried to get a specific Aneska Antag-affinity card, there are only 9 (!!!) cards in the game right now, I shuffled 10 times (I gave up after the 10th time) and I did not receive it. No cards were locked in, so I got 40 (!!!) chances. And by the way, within these 40 chances I only got 1 rare card!

That's ridiculous, considering how much faction points it costs!  >:(

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Card suffering… um shuffling
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 03:48:44 PM
Hi B30,

We haven't modify the chances to get rare Cards. We are going to check if there's any issue related to Cards, which one were you trying to get?

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 11:14:48 PM
I tried o get "Vial of Epinephrine (rare)". I've stopped counting how many times I tried again since last time to get this card, but it doesn't show up. And now I'm sick of loosing all my faction points (already wasted thousands for nothing), I don't care anymore. I'll go with the cards I have.

No offense, but I'm really tired of this mechanism.  :(

Butterbuff

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 01:53:51 AM
Have you tried leveling up into an antagonist? in order to get the card into the draw pool you need to have the correct affinity (raider or antagonist based on who you've gained more experience for during leveling) since he vial card is for antagonist

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 03:22:54 PM
… in order to get the card into the draw pool you need to have the correct affinity …

I know how it works, of course I had Antag-Affinity. :)

I spent over 100,000 faction points, but this card did not even appear ONCE. As long as I can not just buy the card, I'm not interested in wasting even more faction points. I'm done with Aneskas Antag-cards.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 03:37:12 PM by B30 »

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 11:56:27 AM
it's really hard to prove that something is wrong, but I have to admit, that on Schneider I've got plenty of yellow cards and pretty fast exactly what I wanted, even with good exp on them.
With Shae, it took me 6 draws to get a rare card and I'm far away from getting any cards I'd actually want.

So yeah, subjectively, it feels like something is wrong. Still hard to prove anything. We just have to trust the system I guess.

As a suggestion, perhaps pay 5000 to remove a card from circulation, thus in the long run, you can remove every card, except for the one you want.