Author Topic: New player  (Read 3413 times)

SonBroku

• View Profile
New player
on: January 12, 2019, 07:37:01 AM
Hello, I haven't played yet because I had a few questions and wanted to do a little bit of research before I did.
I read on a few forums queing for a match was difficult. I will be on ps4, what is the average wait time for this? I also have been hearing about MRs. is this an overall account lvl and does it effect game difficulty? I guess my biggest concern is everyone I play with will be significantly higher then me and I don't want to be carried all the time.
 I know about the currency system and that it's a rather grind game but neither of those seem to be issues for me.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Re: New player
Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:25:49 PM
My que times been around 2-10 mins depending on how many missions im qued for

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 05:47:22 PM
Queing for matches can be anywhere between 15 seconds to 5 or 10 minutes  based on how many maps you Q for. The more maps you select the faster you will find a game.
Your mmr is the level of difficulty the missions will be. It is averaged among all four players. Starting out your mmr will be low (20's probably) and by winning missions it increases, losing decreases. Above 50mmr is widely considered high mmr so enemies in missions starting at 50mmr feel a bit more bullet spongey and there are more of them.
 Being carried is just something that will happen at times and its best not to worry too much about it. This games matchmaking has a tendency to throw level 1s in with 3 300+ lv players often enough and a level 1 just wont be effective. Use that time to feel out the combat and level and observe your allies while trying not to die every 15 seconds because the team shares lives ;)
   Welcome to Spacelords!

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 09:07:05 AM
Welcome, hope you've been getting the hang of things since joining.

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 12:51:33 AM
Search for players and leave it blank and it shows you players looking for matches so you can party up and find matches much faster!!!