Author Topic: Antagonist Main  (Read 3448 times)

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Antagonist Main
on: February 01, 2019, 10:50:24 PM
Playing low level antagonist is annoying but I'm finally starting to feel like I can have an impact on maps hope to see you all on the broken planet.  ;) ;) ;)

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Antagonist Main
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 11:05:19 PM

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 12:42:31 AM
Honestly there are some maps that you just shouldn't touch on antagonist I'd you care at all about winning...

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 11:37:03 PM
Yup. Avoid HBaT, Low Blow, Destroyer of Worlds, Enemy Within, In Shock, and I can take or leave Weapon from the Past. These are shit maps for antags.

Butterbuff

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 04:01:07 AM
it sucks being antag on any map due to the limited spawn locations that everyone knows by now, they really expect you to be able to manage yourself on destroyer of worlds when they set all the spawning locations on one side of the map and then through the boss fight on the opposite side with no real choice if the enemies just camp out next to those spawn locations looking to get their fill on farming you for aleph. not including the fact that you spawn in with a "hey i'm over here guys!" glow that everyone looks for when hunting down the antagonist.

Poetpix

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 06:19:02 AM
I like fighting antags,  win or lose they are super fun to play against and give the match some flavor.