Author Topic: Movie  (Read 2086 times)

Darcnexil

• View Profile
Movie
on: January 31, 2019, 12:44:30 AM
Hello I'm french but i hope my english is good enough for you to understand what i propose.
Firstly, I like your game, thanks for your hard work.
I love your cut scene but it's really annoying to have 2 loading screen everytime i look one cut scene in movie mode.
Could you fix this please? Maybe the movie mode could have one loading screen who charge a menu where we can look all cut scene more quickly.
I would like also see all the cut scene in movie mode not only the first and last cut scene, but also the cut scene during the mission.
Thanks for reading me, I hope your game will continue to be better and better and I can't wait to play new mission and see new cut scene.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Movie
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:56:07 AM
+1 upvote, the cutscene viewer is not discussed much since it isn't gameplay, but it would definitely be nice to reduce load screens, or play videos consecutively.

Additionally, it would be great to be able to view the mid-mission scenes that the viewer does NOT currently have, with a character of your choice.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Movie
Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 12:01:23 PM
You're right Draco, this horse is not dead yet! We can still ride it into the sunset wearing our best sombreros! Seriously though, I like the idea of tweaking and/or improving the movie viewer but honestly just so happy it got in and maybe it will get some work as a quality of life sort of update. Luckily, there is a comprehensive video done by Hihsasuke on Youtube where you can watch all the cinematics together sans loading screens!