Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Faction and Why?  (Read 12900 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
What's Your Favorite Faction and Why?
on: August 08, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
Mine used to me the Umbral Wardogs, but Lately it's been Fifth Council. With Valeria coming out this will be solidified.

Why? Armor, 100 health (average), and I can still be stealthy if I try. All of the characters are VERY useful (albeit there are only 3 right now).

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: What's Your Favorite Faction and Why?
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
Gameplay wise,  Umbral Wardogs: since I'm always visible I like to play very aggressive. Run around like a chicken with its head cut off but still sense danger.

Design wise, Hades Division: faction with my most liked character and even weapon designs, though Fifth counsel is going to be a very close second when Valeria dropes.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
Locals
I like their play style. Stealth/Burst.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:13:36 AM by TheBrentWoody »

Karrendaen

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
Hades Division : because their gameplay is the most versatile.

But design wise I'm all up for the Fifth Council : we need more robots !

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
The hades division, the characters are balanced and have unique stories, plus there is ayana 😍😍😍

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 05:32:00 PM
I amend my first choice. I've been playing the Locals a lot lately. And I've been working on the Wardogs a lot as well. I actually no longer have a favorite. I can't. It depends on what I feel like at the time and the map.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
I never like anyone on the Hades Division till i found out how interesting Mikah and Schneider are, hell even Lycus Dion's Lobo (DC Universe) vibe is really cool too, but its still not good enough for me to look at the Hades Division as a whole and actually like it.

Umbra Wardogs have some pretty freaken badass characters but I cant get past there constant Stress so thats sadly out the window.

The fifth counsel was my go-to group, I mean come on, High Armor, Heavy fire power oh and there Freaking CYBORGS! (......fuck yes). Unfortunately even though there almost Perfect there super sluggish speeds (with the exception of Ginebra) really make me grind my teeth a little so they like the Umbra Wardogs are also not my favorites.

So yeah, the more time i spend in this game and the more experienced I feel the more The Locals are growing on me, seriously. Its challenging working around there low health pool but theirs something about them just scream pro level characters. They could sprint, they're almost never stress out, there powers are effective as hell, they look and feel badass.  Anytime i make a solid kill with a local I just think this...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 10:07:54 AM by Angeles2099 »

Spiritsword_1

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
My favorite Faction is the Hades Division. I was also a Fifth Council member for the fact that Dr. K and Konstantine can both deal out madd damage in receive very little in return. Hades Division's run and gun characters Hans(fav. character), Lycus and Ayana allow me to move in and out of the action dealing damage and it fits my disposition better. It's more fun, though Dr. K is still my close 2nd favorite character.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 04:35:30 AM
Wardogs, because Sooma! Also, Alicia, Loaht, Hive and Rak! They're probably the best showcase of how gut wrenchingly fast the game can get! To this effect, they've got Cards that enhance their speed in a variety of ways. No one will love Sooma like I love Sooma!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 04:40:30 AM by Quanrian »

Butterbuff

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 05:48:59 AM
I'm split between Locals and Wardogs due to the my playstyle as an antag to keep my self safe by picking out specific targets and those perfect HEADSHOTS while Wardogs it's more hype factor like football just, "GET IN THERE AND SHOW EM' HOW WE PLAY BALL!." just charging at them as Alicia with the speedy hover card (rare) at Max in constant fear of landing right on them as i pull drive-bys on the Locals

LeDeathpacito666

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 27, 2019, 01:25:08 PM
Wardogs because they're FAST BOIS and don't need to cover to regen health