Author Topic: RotBP massive live broadcast - RaidStream  (Read 3919 times)

Symbol

• View Profile
    • Detuned
RotBP massive live broadcast - RaidStream
on: July 25, 2018, 05:21:19 PM
Greetings, Raiders!

This thursday 26th of July Raidstream begins, our initiative to help revive good games with low playerbases.
We've been announcing it through social media and were lucky to receive various retweets from amazing people (thanks to everyone getting the word out!), among them MercurySteam. But in case this is new to someone, here's a small summary.

Raidstream's objective is to revive online games where players have difficulty findin matches. We'll start off with Raiders of the Broken Planet and will continue doing this more days with other games like Battleborn. We welcome anyone capable of streaming to stream this game and to chat with their parties on it's Discord server at the most convenient time (though the more we stream at the same time the better).

As you'll see, this is not about self-promotion but rather about having a great time playing the same game together, filling video platforms like Twitch and Youtube with Raiders of the Broken Planet and encouraging people to give the game another chance.

We, as Detuned, will start streaming at 21:00 GMT+1. In case you want to read more about Raidstream you can do so here!
https://www.reddit.com/r/raidstream/

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: RotBP massive live broadcast - RaidStream
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
[spoiler]
Greetings, Raiders!

This thursday 26th of July Raidstream begins, our initiative to help revive good games with low playerbases.
We've been announcing it through social media and were lucky to receive various retweets from amazing people (thanks to everyone getting the word out!), among them MercurySteam. But in case this is new to someone, here's a small summary.

Raidstream's objective is to revive online games where players have difficulty findin matches. We'll start off with Raiders of the Broken Planet and will continue doing this more days with other games like Battleborn. We welcome anyone capable of streaming to stream this game and to chat with their parties on it's Discord server at the most convenient time (though the more we stream at the same time the better).

As you'll see, this is not about self-promotion but rather about having a great time playing the same game together, filling video platforms like Twitch and Youtube with Raiders of the Broken Planet and encouraging people to give the game another chance.

We, as Detuned, will start streaming at 21:00 GMT+1. In case you want to read more about Raidstream you can do so here!
https://www.reddit.com/r/raidstream/
[/spoiler]

Nice. I usually stream around 7pm EST. So, I'm all over that.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: RotBP massive live broadcast - RaidStream
Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
This is awesome. Thanks guys. I try and do my small amount of promoting through word of mouth or stroke of key.