Author Topic: Exclusive ⋮ Gaming Introducing Spacelords – The Reborn Raiders of the Broken  (Read 10346 times)

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
This could be a great for the game and most of the changes they mention seem to be moving it in a better direction, but damn did they mess up with the name, just so bad… its definitely going to be an eyesore to overcome.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
lol spacelords? that sounds like the missing member of the village people. Looks like they really want to dodge past reviews by changing the name of the game. Good thing i only spent $10 on this thing

Well "Raiders of the Broken Planet" doesn't really roll off the tongue either.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
lol spacelords? that sounds like the missing member of the village people. Looks like they really want to dodge past reviews by changing the name of the game. Good thing i only spent $10 on this thing

Well "Raiders of the Broken Planet" doesn't really roll off the tongue either.

It's such a long name to search for to make youtube video titles. New name is nice and simple.

dowell_jason

• View Profile
I will take the blame for this whole thing. I take one week off from the game and this happens. lol. All that aside I think any kind of change to bring more people in is good, we need the game to have a healthy or at least large community for it to exist.

Shadow

• View Profile
Search for LIGHTBOGEN ZXX never ends, hope i will get it in SPACELORDS haha

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Search for LIGHTBOGEN ZXX never ends, hope i will get it in SPACELORDS haha
Same for "GRANNY", I got that BP yesterday for the first time, PRAISE THE LORD, it only took almost a year.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Spacelords......Yeeahh.  That's ..... a bland choice for a name.

Still, as long as I don't lose my remaining XP boosts and this doesn't herald the return of $90 Ginebara skins, I guess the name isn't that important.  Not keen on the new "Training mode" as I like to play solo with the different characters for the dialogues but the change won't affect me for Arc 1.  (Yes, I noticed that.  I'd be down for another 4 campaign "arc" of .....*sigh*....Spacelords.)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Speaking of, we'll finally have access to a cutscene viewer, I hope we'll be able to hear the unique character dialogue for the non-rendered scenes as well!