Author Topic: Exclusive ⋮ Gaming Introducing Spacelords – The Reborn Raiders of the Broken  (Read 10316 times)

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Is that satire lol

Shadow

• View Profile

• View Profile
Is that satire lol

Get ready to face more lvl 1 players lol

Oh lord I just looked at the Twitter and it’s real LOL. They could have just kept the same name but just still made their changes.

Spacelords feels generic but ok.

Karrendaen

• View Profile
I expected it to be a joke ... When The Culling 2's devs apologize, Mercury Stream re-brands Raiders of the Broken Planet ... It makes me think that we paid full price for a Beta-test =_=

• View Profile
I expected it to be a joke ... When The Culling 2's devs apologize, Mercury Stream re-brands Raiders of the Broken Planet ... It makes me think that we paid full price for a Beta-test =_=

I got it when it was free. I didn't know there was a time when it was $60 lol damn

LordDraco3

• View Profile
You still get the content you paid for, if you paid for it, plus some extra things they will give us, which currently has been promised to be exclusive skins that can't be obtained any other way. Think of it as our Excalibur Prime once we hit Aug 23

Anyways enough complaining, I AM HYPED, SPACE LORD MOTHERFUCKER WOOOOOOOOOOOO

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
What the crap?! Dumb name. Dumb song. "Any last words Spacelords?" I don't understand what they're trying to do. And how did this come out of the community? I thought all y'all did here was complain about R&R;)  I'm still gonna play but I'm never gonna understand the name change. Unless of course they completely change the game, then I'm out. I hope this isn't because of the 4 posts per day people!!

BPaige

• View Profile
I dont know...

Spacelords

It feels like a f****ing one summer synthy-pop band, Schneider roasted  on Galaxyfest, by hacking into their laser show and cutting them to tiny pieces on stage...

Why dont they cant be "Raiders"?

Noone of the characters exactly a "Lord" type... God, they are the Bastardos of the Galaxy! Pariahs, Outcasts... but Lords? :S

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
… "Any last words Spacelords?"…
With that new name and if they are consistent, they will have to re-record all dialogues, well not all but many lines!?

Edit: I watched the interview with Enric Álvarez (about the game changes and the name change) >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXaKulvDqBk, and there will be no need to re-record anything, because the title now refers to all protagonists on the broken planet, the raiders the antigonists, etc. The one who controls the aleph on the planet is the ultimate spacelord.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:09:14 AM by B30 »

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
Although I like the name Raiders of the Broken Planet more, I think that name is a little obscure to catch on in the mainstream as opposed to Space Lords. Space Lords sounds like a parody of a campy 90's action movie, and the game itself feels like a campy 90's movie so it's kinda perfect. Especially with the current fad of nostalgia. Idk, kinda hated it at first but the more I think about it, the more I like it.

As much as I love the game in its current state, there is so much room for improvement. I really hope they go the warframe route of ftp. Seems like they're stepping that direction.

• View Profile
I dont know...

Spacelords

It feels like a f****ing one summer synthy-pop band, Schneider roasted  on Galaxyfest, by hacking into their laser show and cutting them to tiny pieces on stage...

Why dont they cant be "Raiders"?

Noone of the characters exactly a "Lord" type... God, they are the Bastardos of the Galaxy! Pariahs, Outcasts... but Lords? :S

That's what I keep saying! People call it Raiders for short anyway.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
You guys are taking this name thing way too seriously. And I say that as someone who has probably way more time invested than anyone in this thread. It's a cheesy outlandish game, and suddenly we're concerned over something sounding silly? :P

Anyways watch the dual shockers interview with Enric and he talks about the name change.

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
You guys are taking this name thing way too seriously. And I say that as someone who has probably way more time invested than anyone in this thread. It's a cheesy outlandish game, and suddenly we're concerned over something sounding silly? :P

Anyways watch the dual shockers interview with Enric and he talks about the name change.

That interview was really good! I highly recomend everyone to check it out. Dude seems really passionate about the game. The clips of the new campaign look really cool too, and I love the design of the new character.

Totally stoked for the update! Just gotta make sure I use up all my invites first haha.

ScerCkan

• View Profile
lol spacelords? that sounds like the missing member of the village people. Looks like they really want to dodge past reviews by changing the name of the game. Good thing i only spent $10 on this thing