Author Topic: matchmaking with low level player ruin the mission!  (Read 4900 times)

Jaguar0185

• View Profile
so i'm a level 75  player and when i get low level players(1 to 5 or so ) on my team some don't know what they are doing or abandon the mission halfway :last time i played they all 3 left ,it was just me playing and this happens every single time i play,so my suggestion is to match players with similar game play experience.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: matchmaking with low level player ruin the mission!
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 09:03:48 AM
Always choose, but don't confirm, on Harec. This way the level 1 doesn't choose Harec. Only when the level one chooses and confirms on another character do you unlock Harec and choose the character you want. This is what I do to mitigate the damage of low level players and baby Harecs.

Jaguar0185

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
makes sense! :)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
I really think new players should be forced to play solo missions first before going online.  You can learn the game without making everyone else suffer.
It's how I did it

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Nah. Some people have no interest in learning the game solo.  They'd rather suffer or make suffer through their learning experience. That is just how it goes.  I don't blame them.  I mean, I came right into the game.  I played the Tutorial and ran In Shock, and then I started doing the game multiplayer. 

I just think it's crazy how many people seem to have never played a video game in their lives before this one.  You get a lot of on screen instruction, that just goes completely ignored.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
Nah. Some people have no interest in learning the game solo.  They'd rather suffer or make suffer through their learning experience. That is just how it goes.  I don't blame them.  I mean, I came right into the game.  I played the Tutorial and ran In Shock, and then I started doing the game multiplayer. 

I just think it's crazy how many people seem to have never played a video game in their lives before this one.  You get a lot of on screen instruction, that just goes completely ignored.
They need to solo so they can learn to read those on screen prompts. There were several missions I went through trial and error with in solo before I  went online because I didn't want to slow others down, but I guess it's more common to not consider others, but at the same time people shouldn't have to suffer at all because instead of having to had played a game they should just know how to read!

Jaguar0185

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
Thats what i did played solo just to get to know every mission so when playing online i knew what to do  ;D..but when there is only one high level player in a mission and the enemies are really strong there is no way you can win..

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
Idk i dont give a shit at all. I'm grinding for Schneider and when I get him I am never touching matchmaking ever again. It's been a nightmare and I will not miss a single one of you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:39:34 AM by L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
Sometimes low level players compromise the mission even if you don't die even once and practically carry them. It's hard to see how someone can say it's not a big deal when there is no built in communication. It's not even like I can tell them what they should do. You are literally held hostage by low level players.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 08:54:37 PM
Well you spam "follow me!" over and over, and they just run around with 5 stacks of Aleph on them punching mooks instead of overloading extractor on Short fused. Then you lose the mission because they got back broken from an Elite commander with 60 seconds of the mission left. You practically have to just expect they are cannon fodder and do the mission yourself and race their death rate with the mission objective.

I realize I was a noob to, so I'm not going to completely blame them. I just want them to have some kind of gating mechanism before playing online multi-player. When I started this game I to, as well as others above, played offline to understand it. I'm not sure what the answer to this would me? Maybe you have to complete offline Hanging by a Thread before online mode? Seems too harsh. Maybe in game chat? Even typing would be good. I can at least spam, "BLOW UP EXTRACTOR PLEASE!!!" or "RUN OVER HERE FAST BEFORE YOU BLOW UP!!!" or "KILL ADDS! I'LL KILL DRONES!".

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 09:17:56 PM
Well you spam "follow me!" over and over, and they just run around with 5 stacks of Aleph on them punching mooks instead of overloading extractor on Short fused. Then you lose the mission because they got back broken from an Elite commander with 60 seconds of the mission left. You practically have to just expect they are cannon fodder and do the mission yourself and race their death rate with the mission objective.

I realize I was a noob to, so I'm not going to completely blame them. I just want them to have some kind of gating mechanism before playing online multi-player. When I started this game I to, as well as others above, played offline to understand it. I'm not sure what the answer to this would me? Maybe you have to complete offline Hanging by a Thread before online mode? Seems too harsh. Maybe in game chat? Even typing would be good. I can at least spam, "BLOW UP EXTRACTOR PLEASE!!!" or "RUN OVER HERE FAST BEFORE YOU BLOW UP!!!" or "KILL ADDS! I'LL KILL DRONES!".

Yeah literally all of these problems would be solved with some type of chat.