Author Topic: New Players Please...  (Read 5004 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
New Players Please...
on: June 24, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
Stay AWAY from Harec. Don't play any character from the Native faction, you compromise the success of others and cost them time and rewards. Play Konstantin, Lycus or Hans, these Raiders are more forgiving and safe. You can move on to the Natives once you have more experience with the game. I'm so sick of level 1 to 10 Harecs feeding and costing me time and rewards.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: New Players Please...
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 04:12:18 AM
I still love when baby Harecs run and "karate chop" everything, even Dr. Kuzmann...
And start spamming the "heal me" emote.
If the voice chat or text chat is implemented, also implement a mute button, so i dont hear "heal me you fu..... noob" every 30 seconds.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
Tell me about it. When you're playing antagonist natives are always the easiest to pray on, especially when they don't know what they're doing.

Well to be fair, I don't agree with forced PvP in the first place. ANY antagonists, regardless of their skill or knowledge of the game, has chosen to compromise my time and rewards, and there's nothing I can do to avoid them choosing to invade my time. So, I can't completely bring myself to sympathize with antagonists at all because of their actions against me and my progression. It's built into the game, I agree, but all the same.

When I need antagonist affinity I play peaceful antagonist, especially when I see a bunch of low level players having enough trouble with the AI. The LAST thing they need is a level 125 antagonists with maxed out Hero Killer weapons absolutely ruining their time. So I let them win, I get my affinity, they get their rewards. To add to this from a raiders perspective, an antagonists factually and demonstrably adds absolutely ZERO rewards to raiders they couldn't get without them. And so it is ALWAYS a risk that, at best, breaks even, or more commonly, reduces rewards for Raiders, it never EVER results in more rewards than they would normally get.

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 06:39:33 PM
New player always goes for Harecs don’t know why lol

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
Although I will make everybody watch the cutscene because I'm the ANTAGONIST! MWWAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The biggest dick move of them all. Y U DO DIS? >:(