Author Topic: A Few Things I Have An Issue With  (Read 1806 times)

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
A Few Things I Have An Issue With
on: January 31, 2019, 10:24:54 PM
I want to come out and say that im no expert in this game by any means. So some of what I say might be a bit off.

First of is the damage noise. Not sure when this started but the noise when you take damage seems extremely loud for some reason. Like to the point where it throws me off. Idk if this is a bug or if it was intentional. Either way please fix this.

Second is the lvl/tier issue. This is a minor gripe but why was this changed? I (like many others im sure) liked seeing my level because ive worked hard to get to were I am (even if it not as high as some). I wouldnt mind the change if you gave us the option to choose which one we want to display.

Third is Aneska. I love the character and the concept but currently I wouldn't choose her over practically any other Raider due to her low damage output and restrictive skill. Her having to stand completely still to call her mech back is a recipe for disaster. Secondly the mechs heath pool is very VERY small and it to suffers from low damage. If an antag is coming at me I have to melee because her mech and weapons arent an option at this point. She needs a little rework.

Lastly is the weapon Shy. Did this gun recieve a nerf that I missed or has my time away from the game clouded my memory?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: A Few Things I Have An Issue With
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:42:11 PM
Lastly is the weapon Shy. Did this gun recieve a nerf that I missed or has my time away from the game clouded my memory?
5 nerfs since it was put into the game, to be exact.

the Tier change was explained pretty well in patch notes. Lots of threads talking about all these same issues

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Re: A Few Things I Have An Issue With
Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:46:05 PM
5 nerfs since it was put into the game, to be exact.

the Tier change was explained pretty well in patch notes. Lots of threads talking about all these same issues
Alright ill have to take a look at those