Author Topic: Developer Appreciation Thread!  (Read 8919 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Developer Appreciation Thread!
Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 11:05:27 PM
Skyline-- Don't play anymore, but still here to complain? There's 100 other threads for you to do that in, bud. They are aware of the R&R glitch and are fixing it. Quitting a game because of a glitch that isn't being fixed as fast as you deem acceptable is silly. Just because you put a couple of dollars in, does not make the dev team your personal slaves. The bugs and glitches are constantly getting fixed, and balance is always being adjusted as well.

Gotta remember this is a simultaneous multi-platform game as well, not like Warframe where they drop constant patches on PC then give it later to the consoles all in one go.
Lately we have been getting new content or patches every week. There was a balance and bug fix update just last Monday on the 11th. 15th we got a new gun and awesome skin. 22nd we got Rak, and he's pretty fantastic.  And that's only things we have gotten this month, last month we had 2 bug/balance patches, a character, and a weapon. Go somewhere else with your negativity.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
I am guilty of complaining a little too much sometimes but I want to throw in some love for this game and to Mercurysteam in general. Clive Barker's Jericho was the 1st game I ever platinum'ed and I loved both Lords of Shadow games as well. I cant stop playing Raiders no matter how frustrating the loot system is. There is WAY too much to love about this game to get hung up on the couple things that irk me.  Everyday I am trying to bring new players to it and share tickets because it is a diamond in the rough game and I intend to support it to the end.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:02:19 AM by XjabberwockieX »

Oxnardo

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
I wanna congratulate the game's designers for making an ingenious ability system which makes use of diverse tactical tools instead of being just a bunch of damaging skills with variations.

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 11:03:41 PM
How have I not posted in this thread??? I f'n love this game!!! I am a man of quality over quantity and this game is all quality baby! Awesome art, great concept, storyline sucks you in (if you're cool enough to let it... and spend some faction points), characters, cool weapons, super sick attention to detail (I love the little barnacles with the teeth and tongues on the lyre sphere map), price point to just play is fantastic($10 for four maps?! Wow!), I feel like I could go on but if I do I will be wasting more time I could be using to enjoy the absolute heck outta this game! See you on the Broken Planet! Xoxo

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 03, 2018, 11:27:31 PM
Awesome, Triggerman, I'm glad to see you here. :)

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 11, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
I love this game and everyone I have talked into playing it with me, loves it too. I have never been much on pvp games, I dont have the killer instinct or the abilty to memorize spawn point and weapon damage vs fire rate blah blah like other pvp games. This is the first unique pvp experience that I have enjoyed. i feel it more balanced than most, it may have flaws and not be perfect, but this it the first game where I feel like my tactics and brains matter more than the gun Im packing. Thank you Mercury Steam