Author Topic: Rewards for antoganisy and cross play  (Read 2492 times)

Fdawer

• View Profile
Rewards for antoganisy and cross play
on: July 07, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
I would like to see the rewards for antoganisy increase because you don't get much of a reward for kicking ass. Also there should be a way to invite people through to your match so if your friend has pc and you have ps4.

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: Rewards for antoganisy and cross play
Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
I would like to see the rewards for antoganisy increase because you don't get much of a reward for kicking ass. Also there should be a way to invite people through to your match so if your friend has pc and you have ps4.

+1

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 08:05:54 PM
I would add that Raiders should get additional rewards for antagonists as well, because currently fighting an antagonists doesn't reward anymore than playing against AI. This reward has to be a default addition and not just variable to the score at the end, because I can get 9 point scores ALREADY without an antagonists and so have no incentive to support an antagonists fight, unless fighting an antagonists could raise the rewards beyond what's possible in a normal AI win, which it is currently not. Otherwise antagonists is just a liability with absolutely no benefit to the raider.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
I agree with both OP and Level9Drow