Author Topic: Blueprint Changes  (Read 2829 times)

Tactical Merc

• View Profile
Blueprint Changes
on: January 31, 2019, 05:44:16 PM
Developers please read and consider changing the current system. I'm 100% positive your fanbase will love the changes that I suggested below.

(1) Blueprints can be used on any character weapon regardless of who you actually used in the mission. This promotes teamwork and strategy for each mission. Not every character is viable on every map.

(2) Remove the RNG on blueprints. There is no reason for this to exist in the game as you don't have traditional loot tables and multiple rewards that can be farmed repeatedly. You work hard to earn the reward and you get it period. Nobody wants to deal with enemy groups of 20+ swarming them with push shotguns or with mentor 3 low level players with a possible antagonist breathing down their neck just to a have a chance a mediocre reward.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Re: Blueprint Changes
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 08:08:40 PM
(1) It's actually a good idea but considering how long it takes for some major updates to occur, I doubt it will be a quick implementation.

(2) I understand the need of choosing said blueprint but still, does this mean we can no longer grind for duplicates unless we have everything? Just some food for thought.

Butterbuff

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 02:24:43 AM
(1) alternatively they should have it that a player can get any gun in the game through gold and that blueprints giving discounts on those specific guns making it worth it to repetitively collected the same blueprint to the point where you can get the gun for a measly 2000g. This can help Merc's idea due to players being able to grind with any character and be able to purchase weapons for another

(2) Yeah i dislike the RNG aspect since i usually got every blueprint for most of my characters (due to this games economy making it absolutely difficult to get more characters) and i rather have the gold instead (to get said characters).

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 12:16:35 PM
Hey, guys! :)

I just wanted to drop by to let you know that the Blueprint system is indeed being reworked. We still can't comment on details because its update is still not inminent.

I know it sucks that I can't say much more than this, but I thought it'd be good to at least let you know about it. :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:47:25 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 10:24:51 PM
Interesting. I am hoping I don't shoot myself in the foot before then by wasting gold before a discount or something like that.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 11:32:01 PM
Interesting. I am hoping I don't shoot myself in the foot before then by wasting gold before a discount or something like that.

I wouldn't worry about that at the moment being, as I said it's not like these upcoming changes are inminent. There's stuff related to other systems on the game that will be released before those.

When BP changes get closer to being released we'll let you guys know. :)

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 12:20:18 AM
My issue with blueprints is no the work but the duplicates. For example i have idk how many blueprints for Shae's  Dasi agun. Im trying to grind for her first gun i havent gotten a bp for her Phuxx since the first time i upgraded which was months ago!