Author Topic: Aneska's weapon solaris  (Read 2888 times)

Grimm

• View Profile
Aneska's weapon solaris
on: January 31, 2019, 01:35:08 PM
Just bought aneska and played some rounds and damn this solaris weapon is nearly unplayable
My suggestion let the decrease the bounce of by 1 before the big explosion 3 times is just impossoble to aim at
Or slow the forst shot down a bit so the other shots can catch up

crows22

• View Profile
Re: Aneska's weapon solaris
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:45:59 PM
Also change the solaris mech grenade weapon from a sphere (which is far too small) to a burning ground effect like in the boss fight with general marmalade.

Hitting anything with the small sphere is too difficult.

Grimm

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 10:13:38 AM
Yeah that would be nice too

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 02:55:12 PM
Maybe someone can have some fun in Solo-Mode with low-level Ai enemys, but in hectic high MMR PVP/PVE matches, this weapon is really NOT fun to play, because it's waaay to complicated to use. But maybe I'm just bad with that weapon.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 02:59:05 PM by B30 »

Grimm

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 04:10:34 PM
I think it's nearly impossible to put this weapon to good use

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 06:34:57 PM
This is actually one of her better weapons it's at least better than her default. Just shoot an orb near the enemies feet then pop it when it bounces.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 08:01:54 PM
My favorite weapon of her arsenal is the Ionizer. It does good damage, has a great range and it's reload speed is quiet fast too (of course this all depends on how you build the weapon).

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 08:41:07 PM
This is both the trickiest and most diverse of her weapons. I've already figured on three play-styles with it.

1. Just shoot it like bullets and hope for the best because this weapons is very spammy and can simply be used as a bullet hose with massive bullets. This is very inefficient and doesn't reward the player with good damage but you'll still net some damage and mixed with a melee card that triggers after a shot can still set you up for good damage.

2. This was best pointed out by Milky in that you want to do a two shot combo by shooting once with a lower or precise bounce then detonate it with a second tap on sphere for the AOE blast. This is by far the most efficient damage wise but it's also the trickiest and even after explaining this mechanic to individuals they do seem to struggle with it quite a bit.

3. Last but not least, you simply work on your bounces to get as many as possible per shot or mag and likely get random AOE in the mix. While neither worst or best, this is how a lot of people 'seem' to be using the weapon as the bouncing/growing mechanic is very easy visually to grasp.

Why use just one style? Different situations might warrant different styles over another either because you simply don't have time or the set up required. If you're going to actually practice this weapon, less spamming and careful explosions or multiple bounces will get you further. Ergo, try not to dump your mag but also keep in mind this gun is full auto and will do that with little effort from the player.