Author Topic: New to the game - few questions  (Read 3529 times)

CherryLolo

• Rest in pieces
    • View Profile
New to the game - few questions
on: June 13, 2018, 05:29:21 AM
Hi guys
I usually play single because I can barely find any players :(
I don't level up though and that's kinda like playing without a goal.

Am I doing something wrong or do I indeed not level up playing single?

How do I get new outfits or weapons?
When will the new campaigns be available? I bought one months ago and still can't play it xD

Or am I just too stupid? 🤔😅

ScerCkan

• View Profile
Re: New to the game - few questions
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
you have to play with other players to level up and to get weapon blueprints.
I guess you're not getting any online matches because the current players pool from this game is really low and if you keep playing you'll find a few reasons why
If you want to get skins prepare to unleash that wallet and feed the developers greed because they're ridiculously expensive in this game (you have to buy mercury points to get them) or try to recruit some people who obey your orders without hesitation and invite them to matches they haven't played before to get some mercury points

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: New to the game - few questions
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
Yes playing solo (offline ) you cant level up or progress. You need to do matchmaking and although there are not a TON of players playing this game, there are enough and you will get matches just fine.
Skins do cost real money though. Most of them are well done but the prices can and do turn some people away.
  This game is not perfect but it is fun and if you were on the NA server I would have loved to show you all the game does have to offer. So give it a chance, there is alot to like here.