Author Topic: Problem that affects some high level players with high MMR ratings  (Read 4841 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Dear Raiders,

We have detected a problem after the latest patch that affects some high level players (with high MMR ratings). They might find the enemy AI is excessively difficult to beat. We are determining where the problem is and will solve it ASAP.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Thank you for the confirmation regarding this issue, Karen! :D

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
I would be curious to know Mercurysteam's definition of high. When the team mmr is even in the mid 50's, engineers..Engineers! take 3or 4 shots to put down, and regular enemies have devestating shotguns and 4 or 5 times the amount of health as the raiders do. So im curious to see what happens here with this. Pleased to know its being looked at.

John_013

• View Profile
it's getting a little better, but the whole problem is not solved

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Awesome!!! :D

ScerCkan

• View Profile
something tells me they just say this to calm the people because i dont see any difference, the normal enemies are the same bullets sponges that down you without any effort

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
It still feels pretty uneven but they said they are monitoring it and will make adjustments as they need to. I have reached a point where a shotgun grunt in cqc worries me more than any antagonist I ever encounter. I atleast feel I have a shot against the human player. 2 or 3 basic bulletproof hades division  grunts around me I know its over. :(