Author Topic: Solo Gameplay Needs Rewards  (Read 1724 times)

rhammer

• View Profile
Solo Gameplay Needs Rewards
on: June 14, 2018, 10:42:02 PM
Well, I purchased a campaign just because I needed some blueprints and also thought it will improve my matchmaking. I got tired playing the same mission over and over again... So sure I didn't mind investing few $$... Just to find out that it was a fullish idea and here is why:

No one plays anything aside from the weekly mission. Out of 20 games I played, I only once got matched for other then weekly mission game. Population on ps4 extremely low. When I queue up for a specific (other then weekly mission) match ... 45 mins later - Nothing!

So why to buy campaigns if u won't benefit from it? No one will still play it until its a weekly mission and playing solo will NOT reward u anything. Why to even have a solo gameplay if there is no benefit from playing it.

Suggestion to the developers:
1) make solo gameplay reward exp, rep and blueprints. Lower droprate and amounts, but still - reward players. Otherwise, no reason to buy ur campaigns.
2) release a Solo vs AI game more. If I want to play as antagonist and select difficulty - I can do it but I will play against AI bots. And difficulty will increase amounts of rewards and blueprint drop chance.

And again, at thus stage I regret buying campaign I can't even play to get blueprints for characters I like. If there would be a way to get a refund I would totally do it... Its just frustrating