Author Topic: weapon Upgrade  (Read 7853 times)

Skyline

• View Profile
weapon Upgrade
on: June 02, 2018, 02:14:53 AM
Hello, it is possible to return the points enclosed in parameter?
When i begin play i create new weapon and spend 6 points to useless treasure hunter stat.Now i want same weapon with combat stats but when i try upgrade it is till have 6 locked points in useless stat ( i was newb or beginner player and think dat be cool-more drop chance, but now i think else) So can i somehow create new same weapon or recalculate this points Or if I spend some points to useless parametr -dat weapon become garbage forever? 
Thank you.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: weapon Upgrade
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 02:19:56 AM
You have to get a new blueprint for the weapon. You can reallocate all your points however you want when you get a new blueprint and reforge it.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
For example lvl 10 craft-19 points ;but if i try upgrade my lvl 3 weapon i have only 11 points and 8 points alrdy spended and locked and i cant recalculate em or donk know how. So i can do this or no?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:52:21 AM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 02:47:30 AM
If you get a blueprint drop for a weapon you already posses you should see that you can upgrade/reforge your weapon. Whenever you reforge your weapon you can reallocate all points. If you get a blueprint and you cannot upgrade your weapon then it sounds like a bug.

"Advanced" blueprints are for "advanced" weapons. What they mean by "advanced" is rare weapons, like Rock and Roll, Smoking Daisy, Shit Happens, Granny, etc... the weapons that are denoted as rare by the fact they are yellow in the load out and character screen as opposed to "common" weapons that look gray. Normal blueprints are just for normal weapons. I think what you are thinking is that a single weapon has both advanced and normal.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
Sir u can upgrade but cant recalculate alrdy spended points:
sry I edit post right after your answer ,copy here:
For example lvl 10 craft-19 points ;but if i try upgrade my lvl 3 weapon i have only 11 points and 8 points alrdy spended and locked and i cant recalculate em or don't know how.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 03:00:36 AM
Really? That's scary. I can reallocate all points if I get any blueprint. As far as my experience goes a blueprints allows you to reallocate all points you can have plus any you've acquired.

I'm not sure, but maybe it's a level feature. I'm in my 90's so maybe you have to acquire the feature to reallocate all points. I don't remember myself if it was different before at lower levels. Maybe someone else can corroberate this, but I swear to Uras Beherit that any blueprint currently allows me to reallocate ALL points. And I've had a LOT of blueprints and have wasted a lot of money reforging.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 03:09:11 AM
yes i have confirm -u can recalculate and dat so sad. Tnx for answers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:17:14 AM by Skyline »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Yes you can remove points when you re-forge. On PS4 it's the L1 button, which is the dodge button.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
Yeah tnx for hint and answers ,all ok now ,sorry for Newb Panic :D