Author Topic: Streaming revealing Schneider this afternoon at Meristation's channel!  (Read 7523 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile

Schneider is the latest addition to join the roster of Raiders on May 31st. We met him during the In Media Res mission, where this rebellious teenager gave us a really hard time. After capturing him, Schneider seems to be joining Harec’s band, and we bet his relationship with other Raiders will be somewhat complicated. This irreverent punk, fully aware of his outstanding intelligence, will always behave like the spoiled teenager he is.

This whiz kid built his SCHN31D3r when he was 14 years old, and it is his special weapon. Schneider is a weakling compared to the rest of the Raiders, and his pistol doesn’t deal lots of damage, but his real strength resides in his drone, and its ability to lay deadly traps for his enemies.

Playing with Schneider is all about setting ambushes to catch your rivals unawares, luring them toward chokepoints and deploying your aerial drone, who will then gun them down with its lasers. When playing in Antagonist mode, you can use SCHN31D3r to cover the Raiders’ objectives, and foil their mission in a smart and satisfactory manner.

While Schneider can give us the impression of being a nasty little brat, this hacker is bound to offer great fun to those players more inclined towards tactical combat. Want to learn more? Join Meristation’s YouTube channel today at 18:30 CEST/9:30 PST, for an exclusive gameplay reveal of this spoiled but smart ass hacker: https://www.youtube.com/user/meristation/

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Epic!!! Can't wait to see what he can do.

kingjamson

• View Profile
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.   Zonnepanelen installateur Haacht

kingjamson

• View Profile
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Warmtepompen Bilzen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.   Zonnepanelen installateur Halle

kingjamson

• View Profile
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Warmtepompen Alken

kingjamson

• View Profile
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Zonnepanelen installateur Herent

kingjamson

• View Profile
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!   Warmtepompen Borgloon

kingjamson

• View Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Zonnepanelen installateur Herne

kingjamson

• View Profile
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...   Warmtepompen Diepenbeek

kingjamson

• View Profile
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoegaarden

kingjamson

• View Profile
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.   Warmtepompen Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoeilaart

kingjamson

• View Profile
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here.   Airconditioning Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...   Zonnepanelen installateur Holsbeek