Author Topic: Patch Notes 09  (Read 5832 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Patch Notes 09
on: May 29, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Dear Raiders,

The main goal for this patch is to dive deep into Card power and come out of it with more meaningful Card choices for each Raider. We're happy with the result, but regrettably the Wardog faction and its Raiders are not ready just yet.

This is because -good news! - we caught some nasty, nasty bugs and we all agreed it was better to rush the patch without Wardog balance to get the bugs fixed ASAP.

Card balance changes for Alicia, Loaht and H.I.V.E. will come in the next soon-to-be-released patch.

Check what's in Patch 09 now: https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/news/patch-notes-09-1

Derclaw

• View Profile
Re: Patch Notes 09
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 07:46:59 PM
Now if only we could get rid of stupid RNG in acquisition OF EVERYTHING, make Antagonist completly optional activity, make game fully F2P - and probabaly, probabaly! You will make us belive that game not gonna hit the coffin soon.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 08:00:11 PM
Fantastic news!! Thanks for the updates MSE!

Christ, what's with the negativity? Much of this patch was a result of player feedback. A lot of things they did in this patch were much needed. I'm a ecstatic at the changes.

EDIT: Going over these changes makes me eager to get back in. I think Kuzman needed a weakness, well done. Also the change to Ginebra was very good as well. I'm a Javalin Gin anyways so it doesn't change my play style. Antagonists really needed this boosts in rewards.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:09:57 PM by Level9Drow »

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 08:21:47 PM
Well we still got another campaign to go and MSE has shown that they really care for the game. So anything is possible in the future.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:27:17 PM by Power Penguin »

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 08:24:03 PM
They focused on the cards in this post, but there's a whole bundled butt-load of bedazzled benefits bouncing our blessed way...bitches. Read the whole list before any complaints are voiced *in the style of Fran Drescher being fed through a wood chipper*. I'll even provide the link, you lazy bastiches.

https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/news/patch-notes-09-1

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
OMG Harmony for Iune!!! I'm going to be a stun lock master! I already was a stun locker, but this, dare I say it, may be too good!!!

EDIT: No Wardog changes ;_;
But Loaht's special, Rock and Roll outshining Alicias other weapons. :(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:43:45 PM by Level9Drow »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
Wanted to report that at 70 MMR, it's still taking 20-30 minutes, or more, to find a game.

And after winning that game, the reward was 3400 gold :(

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 07:39:15 PM
Other things you guys need to fix is the auto aim on the weaker bots In melee combot insta of being completely open to the elites and antagonist it’s really annoying AND YALL FORGOT TO NERF KONSTANTINS PUSHING WEAPON

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz