Author Topic: Upside down  (Read 2250 times)

Litch

• View Profile
Upside down
on: January 26, 2019, 09:53:20 PM
i know the bug has been reported but i think i know whats causing it if you dont, its when his head gets picked up an dropped. that causes the infinite loop, it has been suggested that host can restart their game to fix it for the mean time.

Im going to name and shame here and this antag as he knew how to bug it and kept doing it over and over. played against him 3 times now on this map and all 3 times its bugged atleast once. but yea he just picked up the head and dropped it immidately. can you look into this player please? its not fun when someone is clearly exloiting a bug for wins.

https://puu.sh/CCKJE/f26233665f.jpg

screenshot, was guna record him doing it, but game crashed on a host reset trying to unbug it.

Topsi Krétts

• View Profile
Re: Upside down
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 12:57:47 AM
Yup. he knew what he was doing. Sorry we couldnt finish the game because of this stupid bug. When are you guys intending to fix this as it is completely ruining the experience

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Upside down
Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 02:01:29 PM
Hi Litch,

Since there's only a screenshot and we need to find the match and check the data, could you please send an email to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com? We would need your username (if you also remember your teammates' names, it would be great), the platform, the day and hour you found this player, etc. All the data you can provide will help us a lot.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconveniences, we'll try to fix this bug as soon as possible.