Author Topic: Exclusive rewards  (Read 3988 times)

Poetpix

• View Profile
Exclusive rewards
on: January 25, 2019, 10:44:28 PM
So I understand some skins are for the veteran players but I didnt even know about this game until it was free to play on ps4
Is there a way i can get some of these costumes too? Even buying them I'd be happy i guess.

Placelord

• View Profile
Re: Exclusive rewards
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 11:29:13 PM
Yeah the elite costumes being entirely inaccessible is pretty lame. You're just withholding perfectly good content that no one can earn or buy.

Poetpix

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 11:51:05 PM
Yeah and I feel, that this game was entirely different before it was rebranded spacelords anyway. But I'd totally give the company MORE MONEY if I could get those skins too

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 01:12:50 AM
Let's see.

"MORE MONEY" from some players in exchange of piss off veterans who support the game (and still are supporting) even when there were so tiny playerbase that the game has to go free to play.

Those skins are a token of gratitude that MSE give to the little amount of people that believe in the studio and support their project on hard times.

Put those skins aviable for everyone would place MSE on a very bad position, betraying what they promise a while ago.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 04:48:40 AM
*Jedi mindtricks* Elite skins do not exist, keep playing the game!

Poetpix

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 05:46:50 AM
Let's see.

"MORE MONEY" from some players in exchange of piss off veterans who support the game (and still are supporting) even when there were so tiny playerbase that the game has to go free to play.

Those skins are a token of gratitude that MSE give to the little amount of people that believe in the studio and support their project on hard times.

Put those skins aviable for everyone would place MSE on a very bad position, betraying what they promise a while ago.

Yeah I get that, but I didn't know what raider's of the broken planet was. I was playing overwatch, fallout 76, and probably persona 5 when it was still called that. But can't they give the vets something else instead? I want some of the cool skins too. Just because you play the game longer than I have shouldn't exclude me from good quality content