Author Topic: Loaht’s “Cookie” Granade Launcher and Grendel Skin Discount  (Read 7731 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile

Loaht’s love for high-calibre weaponry and his dry sense of humour are well known. Thus, it’s no surprise that he affectionally dubbed his latest grenade launcher “Cookie”. 

Officially designated as CLK-4R by Rough Dinamics ltd., this grenade launcher uses Plutonite rounds, a ferociously radioactive (and hugely expensive) mineral that can only be obtained in the Dorsa mines, in Pluto.

When exposed to high temperatures, the Plutonite triggers a chain reaction culminating in several detonations. Loaht knew General Marmalade had been experimenting with Plutonite before he discovered the Aleph, and stole most of the General’s stock prior to defecting the Umbra Wardogs.

You can get the “Cookie” Blueprint in the No Reservations map.

This new weapon is a great match to Loaht’s Grendel skin. As Loaht grew more familiar with his power and gained more control over it, the beast’s skin started to grow scales and adopt a darker hue.

Being tired of shredding his clothes whenever he transformed, Loaht contacted the Humblebee clan, famous for their ultra-elastic battle suits. The Raider chose a prototype painted a garish yellow hue. After all, what’s the point of wearing camouflage when you are a 4-metre-tall rampaging monster?

To celebrate the release of the “Cookie”, the Grendel skin is 30% off until May 27th. Hurry up!

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Awesome!!! He needed the new weapon. I love Laoht, but he was hurting. I still think his special needs to be looked at.

kingjamson

• View Profile
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!   Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

kingjamson

• View Profile
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.   Zonnepanelen Aalst

kingjamson

• View Profile
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

kingjamson

• View Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Zonnepanelen Affligem

kingjamson

• View Profile
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse

kingjamson

• View Profile
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work!   Zonnepanelen Asse

kingjamson

• View Profile
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...   Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Loaht’s “Cookie” Granade Launcher and Grendel Skin Discount
Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 04:19:48 PM
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Zonnepanelen Berlare

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 04:20:44 PM
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 23, 2023, 04:21:44 PM
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Zonnepanelen Denderleeuw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 04:22:41 PM
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Spouwmuurisolatie Zottegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 04:23:46 PM
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Zonnepanelen Dendermonde