Author Topic: Streaming today: New weapon for Konstantin!  (Read 6404 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Streaming today: New weapon for Konstantin!
on: May 17, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
Hey, Raiders!

We are preparing something special! Today, at 12 PM PST, Jaemz (@CrazyBikerDude on Twitter) will be showing a brand new weapon for Konstantin, the O. Tolchok E10!

Tune in his Twitch channel and learn how to use the weapon and where you'll find the blueprint, available tomorrow: https://www.twitch.tv/jaemz

See you on The Broken Planet!

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Streaming today: New weapon for Konstantin!
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
YES!

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 07:22:40 PM
Was there a big mysterious announcement about Ginebra's J -Wheel? I was so intrigued about the new content quickly approaching I started 'Scrooge Mcduckin' all the gold I could and raking in those mercury points to prepare for Hive or Iune skins and that foul mouthed Schneider to drop. A streamer would be unveiling this incredible surprise for everyone, I was stoked. Well, I may be a bit letdown but new content IS new content so bring it on..

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
Well, I may be a bit letdown but new content IS new content so bring it on..

I'd be a bit disappointed too, but, as you said, new content is new content. I'll get over it. Buy myself some flowers on the way home, snuggle up under a blanket with a tub of non-dairy ice cream, watch some Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and then gently cry myself to sleep.
I'll be fine.
It's fine.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 01:10:42 AM
I'm curious to why they built this up. Why not treat it like any other weapon? Is there more to this in stream? Did they just want to support the streamer?
Any new weapons,  skins, characters is good but I want to understand why made this into a sorta big thing.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 01:48:34 AM
We all know Raiders has very little marketing, so I'm sure they are trying this format to help remedy that problem :)

J-Wheel was similarly streamed, so this might become the norm hopefully to inject more players into the game. It also helps show us how a weapon works before it drops so we know what to expect, don't have to ask many questions, etc.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
So what's the gimmick with the new Konstnatin weapon? What does it do differently?

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 03:11:30 AM
Fair enough. Honestly though, before they revealed the weapon I assumed they were "hyping up" for Schneider or Rak, but that was just a personal want. 
Cool idea to show off new weapons like this, though.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
It's a push gun. Heat maxes in like 3-4 seconds but high damage and the push is nuts. Shuts off when overheated but back in action as fast as the Tsiklon, not like the awful Schtorm that shuts down for like 5 seconds to reboot. So high damage with a full-auto push mechanic that just has to be managed in bursts, seems pretty good

Yeah I definitely thought it would have been a character, a little sad it wasn't. I still wanted this gun since i saw it in the hades preview trailer, but I expected other characters or skins first.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
Thanks for the explanation. I most likely will never catch a steam for several reasons so I appreciate someone telling others on forum how weapons will work. Devs should probably do this in general. Very helpful