Author Topic: Free Campaigns  (Read 16147 times)

Kyavara

• View Profile
Re: Free Campaigns
Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 01:56:13 PM
Hi everyone i would like to know how can we get free campaign on PS4 . I see free campaign only for PC players playing with PS4 players who have to paid. We can get free campign only during 48 hours is it the same thing for PS4 players ? In PSN or PS4 plus The DLC cost near 10$ so I would like to know how i can do to get it for free like the annonce

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 05:12:42 PM
No sorry it is free only for pc users. On console you gotta shell out the monies.

Vector

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 25, 2018, 05:54:20 PM
It is kinda bad that a crossplay game would do this for only one part of its playerbase.

Kyavara

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
Oh I see ... But it is not fareplay . PS4 user will be clearly disadvantaged.
Thank you for the answer.  (Lucky )PC user dont have to miss this opportunity !  Good game everyone !

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 12, 2018, 08:29:40 PM
I dont think its a bad idea and here is why - ps4 population is very low. And we need new players.

What this game is lacking right now besides population is guidance for new players explaining what G versus Faction points, how to earn gold and f. Points. How to build character and weapons, blueprints a d other level mechanics. I see a lot if very low ppl lost in a match, leaving or not completing objective tho they could end it right away. Super hi ee experienced Antagonist versus squad of Lvl 1 ... Developers gotta address this issues first. I dont mind investing money into this game - so far I bought one campaign and I dont see ppl playing anything but weekly mission. So how beneficial is to invest money unlocking other campaigns if no one plays then its eventually money waisted.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:36 PM
I'm on PS4 with all missions, and tend to get a variety pretty often. You could always queue single missions instead of quick play, quick play would of course have more players to pick from for HBaT and mission of the week

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
I'm on PS4 with all missions, and tend to get a variety pretty often. You could always queue single missions instead of quick play, quick play would of course have more players to pick from for HBaT and mission of the week

When I queue up for a specific mission ... On ps4 I wait for 30 mins with 4 results. When I do the same for a Quick Play - I get it in 1-2 mins and 90-95% of the time is weekly mission. Today I played 12-15 games and only One was different from usual weeklies.