Author Topic: Feedback by Anderson_JAG  (Read 24259 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Feedback by Anderson_JAG
on: October 26, 2016, 02:44:53 AM
Not sure about what to say, since I'm a lot more focused on seeking and reporting bugs that in gameplay quality, but I have some suggestions    to make (just in case it could be possible to be reliable):

Alice: She has a big scar around her neck, like Jed Cooper ('Hang 'Em High') or The Kurgan ('Highlander'). I was wondering if her voice had to sound hoarse, rough and/or raspy (in other words: noticing that her larynx and trachea were badly damaged from the day she gained that scar, and now she has issues to speak correctly).

'A breath of hope': the pilot says oftenly: 'If it helps, the should be an Aleph portal around there in the shape of a monolith'. At first, I thought he was saying there was a souce of Aleph in the shape of a monolith around the scene, to charge the character with an Aleph and then discharge him on each monoliths, but then I realized that the pilot was referring to the whole set of portals that must be overriden; since you see the portals on the cinematic (and thus, they've catched the player's attention since they are stranglely shaped and crimson/golden coloured) I think it's not necessary for the pilot to say the phrase, or at least not so frequently.

Current narrative issues: Since this game focuses on being an asymetrical adventure game, with a strong narrative as one of their crucial and killing features, maybe it's not too early to start speaking of them:

Lycus: You can select Lycus for the mission where you have to rescue... Lycus!!!. Did I missed something related to clones, or so?. :P

Shae: Same with Shae after rescuing Lycus.

Hans: At the cinematic before the mission to rescue Lycus Hans says to Harec that, after that mission, he'll be away for a while since his bussiness can't wait for longer. 'Whatever. Let's go!' responds Harec. But then you can select him at the following mission, the one regarding to rescue Shae. I understand, at least, that if Hans said this, he'll be very busy and won't be available for ...who knows?. Three or four missions?. Maybe even al this time he wasn't available could be launched as independent, spin-off missions.

May it helps in some way to make a better game. :)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:53:27 AM by Anderson_JAG »

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Feedback by Anderson_JAG
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:07:19 AM
Lycus: You can select Lycus for the mission where you have to rescue... Lycus!!!. Did I missed something related to clones, or so?. :P

Shae: Same with Shae after rescuing Lycus.

Hans: At the cinematic before the mission to rescue Lycus Hans says to Harec that, after that mission, he'll be away for a while since his bussiness can't wait for longer. 'Whatever. Let's go!' responds Harec. But then you can select him at the following mission, the one regarding to rescue Shae. I understand, at least, that if Hans said this, he'll be very busy and won't be available for ...who knows?. Three or four missions?. Maybe even al this time he wasn't available could be launched as independent, spin-off missions.

Beta only! We are working in the narrative and more characters, but for the beta we allow to play all of the initials ;-)

Keganloro

• View Profile
    • write my essay vau
narrative essays for college. essays birth order
Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 12:12:09 PM
Bryan Holland from Auburn was looking for narrative essays for college

Alexandre Daly found the answer to a search query narrative essays for college

essay help writing >>> ESSAYERUDITE.COM <<< custom writing essays custom written essays

narrative essays for college
syracuse university creative writing mfa
online article writing
problem solving story
a good thesis
artificial intelligence thesis
problem solving article
writing for magazines
creative writing dialogue
essay writing service australia
proper thesis
argumentative essay introduction
weekly homework
help me essay
best cv personal statement
case study designs
personal assistant cover letter
oa literature
comparison contrast thesis
what is a disertation
custom dissertation writing
writing essay introductions and conclusions
how homework helps
year 6 homework
iowa mfa creative writing
university essays online
writing a personal statement for a cv
assignment on pollution
comments on movies
macbeth writing assignments
movie star rating
re homework
creative problem solving test
phd research proposal in computer science
thesis in an essay
write a article
china eastern airlines seat assignment
pre school homework
what is a cv cover letter
constructing a good dissertation
funny homework answers
harvard referencing in essay
harvard case studies
assigne
personal essays for college
absolute assigned policies
personal statement maths
do your homework for you
ict personal statement
it new movie

buy essays online
write my paper
descriptive essay topics
cheap essay writing service

math problems solving. buy cheap essays
statistics homework. online paper writing service
electronic assignment submission. custom paper writing services
sociology essay. write my essays
proper thesis statement. custom writing essays custom written essays
cover letter administrative assistant. custom thesis writing
write my essay now. buy writing paper

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 03:26:57 PM
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.   Zonnepanelen Kortessem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 03:35:09 PM
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.   Zonnepanelen Turnhout

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 03:36:08 PM
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.   Zonnepanelen Hemiksem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 03:37:07 PM
I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!.   Zonnepanelen Vorselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 03:38:22 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Zonnepanelen Eksel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 03:39:50 PM
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one   Zonnepanelen Vosselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 03:40:41 PM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...   Zonnepanelen Heers

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 03:41:46 PM
This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post   Zonnepanelen Westerlo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 02, 2023, 03:42:43 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Zonnepanelen Herk-de-Stad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 02, 2023, 03:43:34 PM
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one   Zonnepanelen Wijnegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 02, 2023, 03:45:04 PM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...   Zonnepanelen Herstappe

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 02, 2023, 03:46:12 PM
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right.   Zonnepanelen Willebroek