Author Topic: Set of Small Bugs  (Read 3232 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Set of Small Bugs
on: October 26, 2016, 01:48:57 AM
-When starting a new single player game, the following keys return to its default values and doesn't the values that player has set on previous games:

-Reload
   -Aim/Use power
   -Dodge

-On tutorial mission, at the point of showing the skill for Harec, the text of the right side says 'Harec stalks enemies. Hold LControl **even if changed**, aim anywhere  AND RELEASE LControl TO PROJECT YOURSELF' (acreenshot '0001'). Well... the first time I played the tutorial I was about... three minutes? trying to execute the skill by  releasing the 'Aim/Use Skill' button, and starting a new game about three or four times before I gave up and tried Left Mouse button while pressing  the 'Aim/Use Skill'. It worked, but you know... some players are not so calmed. :P

-'A breath of hope': Textures not being shown, Z-fighting (acreenshot '0002' and '0002b').

-'A breath of hope': At the intro for this mission the characters doesn't move their lips while speaking, and no music is heard for both single player and multiplayer; is this something not being implemented yet, or is it a bug? .

-'A fistful of sand': The guy on the center of the image (screenshot '0003') was spawned on that somehow tiny position and got stuck, he run and run like in a threadmill and couldn't get off the location where was spawned.

-'Hanging on by a thread': The funny guy that cannot be seen now (only his life and alert indicators on screenshot '0004') really made it: getting into the energy field  created by me (playing Konstantin) and beating me one or two times; "that's right" -I though- "Konstantin probaly doesn't create a whole sphere, just a half-sphere, and because the guy came from below running up the ramp he passed inside BELOW the bounds"... but I saw that, after one or two blows that game me, he was instantly rejected out of the bounds. In conclussion: maybe there's some kind of issue with Konstantine's force field if an enemy comes from below using a ramp.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Set of Small Bugs
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:00:59 AM
Thanks Anderson_JAG, I have reported all of them ;)