Author Topic: Bring your voice to Discord...  (Read 8045 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Bring your voice to Discord...
on: January 20, 2019, 02:15:43 AM
There are a lot of you who I have known who have had a lot of the same view of PvP/PvE as I have. But I don't see any of you on Discord. Discord at the moment is a Antagonists echochamber. We could really use more differeing opinions to bring on a more diverse group there instead of the "mob" of the single minded that it is now. If you even THINK to bring up something that is wrong then you generally get ostrasezed by the "cool kids" club.

If me and the occasional ArboldCat weren't the only ones there it would break the High School lunchroom that is Discord up a bit.

NekoX

• View Profile
Re: Bring your voice to Discord...
Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:32:55 AM
I have been playing for awhile, only all my friends on PSN have given up on it for lets just say "various" reasons.  I have struggled through and just barely hit level 62.  I play a support role as Konstantine, mainly protecting aleph loads and then downing a big bad with my damage output.  I joined discord and it dosen't seem all that alive.  I could be wrong.

I would love to have an actual group to be able to play with on occasion and get moved up in the story I am stuck on destroyer of worlds since it needs over 8 to proceed in the story.

Feel free to add me on PSN- NekoX

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Re: Bring your voice to Discord...
Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 05:11:43 AM
Yeah it's not super active. There are only a few cats kicking around at any given time.