Author Topic: Baby Harecs  (Read 14472 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Baby Harecs
on: April 26, 2018, 02:18:42 AM
Always running and punching and not sniping, so much heart.
Never using the Stalk ability (and when they finally discover it they will realize Harec doesn't suck at all).
Never getting on the elevator with everyone else while running around confused, and punching things.
Always left behind ;_;.
Wandering off to look at something weird.
Always standing suspiciously close to Ginebras...we vets just recruit her do do what he's doing ;).
Always spamming they are out of ammo and not punching baddies.
Always picking up the explosive canister when there is a Konstantin, Kuzman or Lycus jumping furiously around them, at least he's trying to be helpful.
Will keep trying to grab even though the mooks kick him over and over again.
Will run into a mob of 4 or 5 mooks and an elite, all by himself, how brave.
Always trying to shoot the gun ships /facepalm.
When he finally uses the high caliber turret he doesn't get off when he's dying and dies heroically.
AND to add to that, inappropriately uses the high caliber turret while a Kuzman, Konstantin and Ginebra furiously jump up and down around him, but it's the BEST spent 60 health anyone could use, damn it.
Never choosing a reward at the end of the game -_-.

Baby Harecs.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Baby Harecs
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
Baby Harec likes to shoot aleph in the head, because it looks tough and mean. 
Baby Harec loves to rush the mooks, but hates to complete the objective. 
Baby Harec wants that blueprint that you carried through all the muck for him.  And does not appreciate your efforts.
Baby Harec isn't the only one that cries while he is in the game :D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
There was a baby Harec antag we went against before the patch. And you could tell he didn't know how to CQC, all he would do is grab and I would always just punch spam him. So eventually during the game I tried to prolong CQC and show him what I was doing, by punching dodging and rolling to show him, "Dude, you have to dodge and punsh to, look." I think he cought on, because he started to punch and roll more. We still won, but I wanted him to know how to CQC.

zMalevolencEz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
Baby Harec likes to shoot aleph in the head, because it looks tough and mean. 
Baby Harec loves to rush the mooks, but hates to complete the objective. 
Baby Harec wants that blueprint that you carried through all the muck for him.  And does not appreciate your efforts.
Baby Harec isn't the only one that cries while he is in the game :D

OMG this is the most accurate representation of life in solo matching que for players 60+. I literally had a Herec sit in the back of In Shock behind a box and just get farmed by the Antagonist ;D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
Do you remember Private Ryan in the movie with his name in it, when all hell was breaking loose and everything was silent and you saw him holding his knees and crying while everyone else was fighting and taking hell? That's what I think what was going on with your situation In Shock.

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 08:45:59 PM
I feel like this could be the start of like a childrens book. We could put all the post together and be a spaced theme Dr Suess.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
Someone needs to draw some pictures in crayon

SomeGuy

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 05:04:08 AM
New here. Thought it was a meme.  Now that I'm a level 30, I stand corrected.  I'm instantly wary of anyone that plays a Local (even myself, trying to main the Locals faction).

My worst experience with a sniper, however, has got to be the Shae of my last game.  Never saw her fire her gun once, punched everything, missed/got countered by every throw I saw her attempt, ignored engineers, and once she was five-stacked from getting a corner ambush on the 5-stack antag, completely ignored restarting Schneider a minimum of 3 times (that I saw) while I buzzed her with team speak icons.  Literally ran circles around him within 10 feet, then gave the five-stack back to the antag because she could only take two hits. This was on double agent, and she was the highest level person there.

A level 1 and a level 3 knew to restart Schneider, and had done so twice without instruction.

I'm sorry for doubting you.

Derrin Errow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
I've seen a Baby Harec who stands out in the open and get swarmed by enemies and a beholder

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
If the player on achievement of level 10(ok mb 50 for  be sure) or/and having played one match on Harek... after that pick Harek as Rider again, - With this player everything is extremely clear :D
ADD: you think noobZz who pick Harek on lvl 300+ is better than ... as you say "baby hareks" ,-nonsense :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:22:16 PM by Skyline »

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
Ha.  Someone salty?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
If the player on achievement of level 10(ok mb 50 for  be sure) or/and having played one match on Harek... after that pick Harek as Rider again, - With this player everything is extremely clear :D
ADD: you think noobZz who pick Harek on lvl 300+ is better than ... as you say "baby hareks" ,-nonsense :)

Skyline, you clearly don't know enough about Harec if you are saying this. I love playing Harec, when I'm not forced to grind one faction.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 08:46:20 PM
For those who are new and are reading this don't be discouraged to use Harec instead look at it as a what Not to do as Harec. Use his stalking ability defensively (Warp away while they don't know where you are) or Offensively (ready up a shot from a distance or quickly warp back for a surprise attack).

Keep in mind his small Health pool and know that seeing a group of enemies means to make a tactical retreat not an opportunity to go guns blazing.

As a local Harec is rarely detected through stress so play hide and surprise when its a one on one.

Avoid CQC unless, 1* an opportunity presents itself like a wounded enemy or you feel you have an effective strategy that works (Strike, Grapple or Strike, Strike, Grapple). CQC should be use as a secondary means of attack following his primary ranged capabilities.

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
Baby Harec killed the last elite but won't put the aleph in the exactor with 20 seconds left then gets killed :-X

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 05:45:13 AM
lol