Author Topic: "Could not join the mission"  (Read 5314 times)

Lucifuge

• View Profile
"Could not join the mission"
on: April 22, 2018, 12:12:53 AM
Occasionnally I cant join match lobby.
After aggreeing to mission I get stuck in a loop "could not join the mission" - "mission in progress" till the rest of the team fail or end their 3-man (or less) struggle.
On top of this I get penalized for "leaving"

ThatGuyALFR3D

• View Profile
“Could not join the missions"
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
I can no longer play as antagonist. No match’s will let me spawn in and I am getting sick and tired of getting penalized when I leave a match. It isn’t fair that I should have to sit there for 30-40 mins (sometimes longer) just to lose and let it affect my MMR plz fix this, plz!!!

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Re: "Could not join the mission"
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
I've had that happen to me a few times too. Specifically on the By A Thread mission after the blockade is breached and the countdown starts for exiting the area. I did sit there, afterward when I could not spawn in, staring at my screen all slack-jawed and guffawed while I waited and hoped the Raiders messed up and died hard. Alas, they did not...

koler

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 02:09:41 AM
I have similar problem with game.
Sometimes i just get DC and there is no way to connect back. You get DC then you log in to steam/ Mercury servers and there is information that Match is ready-> loading screen and "Could not join the mission".

I tried restarting game client/Steam but none of those worked.

It's quite boring to wait X min just because you got DC for a sec and cant join again due to some bug or problem related to logging into game?

YuliyaM

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 11:51:46 PM
I have the same problem, does not connect to the lobby. Steam client

kashtak

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 10:37:20 PM
Same problem here. Ran into this a second time already. Very annoying.

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
Hi guys!

We're working on a solution to that issue. As soon as it's fixed it will be included on a patch.

Sorry for the inconveniences and many thanks for your infinite patience.

YuliyaM

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 12:13:17 AM
Dear developers, there was a patch, but the problem is still relevant. Will there be any solution? With the release of the third campaign, it became impossible to play. A connection error to the lobby always appears and after that it is impossible to connect back. Even after that I get fined ... In general, there is no longer any desire to go into the game again. Please fix this

ken33

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 10:33:19 PM
i'm having the same problem... please fix it.. players wont play the game if they cant even join the mission.... on top of that they get penalty for leaving a match that they cant even join ...