Author Topic: Endless Missions  (Read 3052 times)

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Endless Missions
on: April 21, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
What about an endless survival mission that ticks off team rewards the longer you survive?
5min = 2500 gold/2500 faction
10min = 5k/5k
15 = Blue blueprint
20 = Gold blueprint

Credit to theBrentWoody

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Endless Missions
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
Kuzman would instantly be the most valuable character in the game.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
He kinda already is. Because they didn't think to make any other character able to shoot more than 1 enemy at a time, generally speaking :(

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
Kuzman would instantly be the most valuable character in the game.

Not particularily, at higher difficulties having a team that knows how to spread out aggro is more important than having a single player drawing ALL the aggro. I see Kuzmann go down plenty when they get overwhelmed and that big boy isn't running anywhere. People forget, as enemy health increases he is a lot less effective.

As for a Horde-esque mode it's already built into every mission structure except in reverse as far as rewards per time go. More modes period are good for the game but I think we might only realistically get one more around or after the last campaign drops. I do hope they consider your idea or something similar and not worry so much about fracturing the community between modes. They could also introduce new modes or variations on missions as events as it's something the game could definitely can and should borrow.

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 11:33:32 PM
Dude! You respawn with full ammo but there are no ammo drops from enemies. Would not work for a mission with a boss fight, but basic missions (Hanging By a Thread as a go-to answer) would be crazy intense. Maybe no time limit then? Raiders would have to really roll slow and be a coordinated group of bad mother (shut your mouth). I mean, there'd have to be other tweaks, but I think the idea has weight, yeah? No? Potato?