Author Topic: Play with the DEVS  (Read 3400 times)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Play with the DEVS
on: April 10, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
You should totally get on and play with us on the various platforms.  It'd be fun. 

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Play with the DEVS
Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 01:50:08 AM
I'd like to fight some kind of crazy high leveled dev account antagonist, hundreds of levels above us! Before the players, ourselves, get into the hundreds (or just barely into them for character cards).

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Agreed

MSE_Meta

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
Well, you are playing with the devs every now and then while we're on our personal accounts. Not uber leveled or anything, just like a normal player. And thus, unnoticed :P

In fact, this last weekend I played against your pre-made group (Shae, Lycus, HIVE, Ayana?) as Antagonist and you were like lv40-ish and I was a lv18 Antagonist :) You had awesome strategies.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
OH awesome! That's cool to hear that you guys who spend so much time working on the game, still find time to play it like the rest of us :D

Now I wish I remembered what map it was on! I remember a lot of antagonists I meet, in case I fight them again. Sounds like it may have been Short Fused, or No Reservations

MSE_Meta

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
It was Short-Fused, yeah. I played Shae with the Nun Custodia skin in case you remember :P
Couldn't do much, you were really sticking together with your Shae (think it was Brent?) keeping me sniped.

Had fun, though!