Author Topic: Discord Bug Report Diary.  (Read 2122 times)

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Discord Bug Report Diary.
on: January 02, 2019, 01:10:15 PM
Everyday we will copy the bugs reported at Discord. We will try to avoid to repeated bugs.

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Re: Discord Bug Report Diary.
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 01:12:54 PM
Date and Time of Bug : [12/23/2018]
In game username:
Version: [Steam]
Mission: []
Phase: [All]
Host ?: []
Character & Skin: [Dr. Kuzmann]
Cards equipped: [Feedback/Quick Charge]
Weapon Equipped and level: []
MMR / Difficulty: []
El efecto de estas dos cartas está cambiado el de una por el de la otra y viceversa.(editado)

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Re: Discord Bug Report Diary.
Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 01:14:22 PM
Date & Time of Bug: 1/1/2019, 3:30pm PST
In-game username: Grim
Version: PC/Steam
Mission: Breath of Hope
Phase: Phase 2(?) (Guardian phase)
Host?: Yes
Character & Skin: Alicia / Elite Corp. Aviator
Cards Equipped: Dynamic Epimorphosis (Rare) & Sassy
Weapon equipped & Level: Vinc "Eager" 23-1 LVL: 8
MMR: 58%

Description of issue: Enemies stopped spawning after roughly 20 minutes in the final phase of the mission Breath of Hope. This rendered me unable to collect ammo or aleph in order to defeat the final guardian. Two players disconnected immediately after character select and did not return for the entirety of the mission duration. My third teammate, who started off as the original host disconnected at the start of the third monolith phase. This caused a migration to me as host by default. The rest of the monolith portion proceeded as it normally would, as did a majority of the guardian phase. Once I got to the final guardian, I spent roughly 15-20 minutes fighting it. After this time period, all enemies simply stopped respawning. There was no way for me to collect more ammo to continue fighting the guardian, nor any way to collect aleph to complete the mission. This screenshot may not show anything meaningful, but notice that there are no enemies on screen at all (remember, all enemies are Wardogs here). This was taken past the aforementioned timeframe.