Author Topic: Blueprint drops should be instanced based  (Read 3755 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Blueprint drops should be instanced based
on: April 06, 2018, 03:53:33 AM
Since blueprints have become a big part of the economy, they should really be handed out on a player by player basis. I'd rather have a lower chance of getting a blueprint but not have to roll, lose and get nothing. The game is soo close to having a good economy/progression but there are still those little things that really annoy.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Blueprint drops should be instanced based
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
Everyone should have individual loot drops.  I definitely agree.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:29:02 PM
/signed

If not what you two are saying the drop rate should be fairly common then.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
Common drop rates won't fix the problem.  In this version of the game you could get every gun every forge level.  That's a lot of games where you are getting no product for your time investment. 

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
Right, even a drop every match might help, but someone will always be jumping on those blueprints. I am tired of rolling for things that we all need to stand a chance against stronger mobs and players.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 01:50:42 AM
What if it's a ploy to incentivise playing antagonists? Hmmm.....

ZooL

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
the solution to the problem is simple (if devs don't want to implement individual loot because in their mind this broken system is fun):

Each time you fail a roll you should get weapon parts. and once you have lets say 3 of them you could roll for a random blue weapon and mabye for 5 you could roll for a random yellow weapon. and if you would want to make it even more satisfying you could give the player to craft a specific blue for 7 and a specific yellow for 9 weapon parts (numbers are just placeholders to explain the system). This would completely solve the issue and still give players a sens of achievement and progress if they fail to roll for a weapon.
its just sad that the devs did not come up with something similar...

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 07:33:30 PM
Fix the fact that the blueprints 90% time give blueprints to poeple on the left side of blueprints drops

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 10:22:13 PM
the solution to the problem is simple (if devs don't want to implement individual loot because in their mind this broken system is fun):

Each time you fail a roll you should get weapon parts. and once you have lets say 3 of them you could roll for a random blue weapon and mabye for 5 you could roll for a random yellow weapon. and if you would want to make it even more satisfying you could give the player to craft a specific blue for 7 and a specific yellow for 9 weapon parts (numbers are just placeholders to explain the system). This would completely solve the issue and still give players a sens of achievement and progress if they fail to roll for a weapon.
its just sad that the devs did not come up with something similar...

This is pretty good, I've seen similar suggestions before. As it stands, it's silly that 4 people can roll for a weapon and 1 person gets it and the other 3 just wasted their time.

Deetsitmeister

• har-at's my boy!
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 03:47:52 AM
How about they make all blueprints available to both Raiders (split across the missions) and the full list available to antagonist. I have to play antagonist if I want a certain blueprint? Absolute rubbish! Isn't their whole idea "choose to play either Raider or ruin their day as the antagonist"?

THAT'S NOT A CHOICE WHEN I DONT LIKE ONE OF THE PLAYSTYLES, YET I'M FORCE TO PLAY IT TO GET THE REWARD I WANT.