Author Topic: Game /Server Drop  (Read 2298 times)

Supergameboy74

• Looking to have fun, team up..on Xbox One.
    • View Profile
Game /Server Drop
on: April 01, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
Can anyone please tell me why there is so much character or “finding a new host” is going to stop affecting the players and the antigonists?  Earlier today I experienced 4 server crashes and very close to each other too.  I was the antigonist twice and lost again over half my stigmas (31 down to 10) and now unable to connect to multi-player online, again.  If the game actually was free "Free" then ok with what's going on...however it's not free.  Please understand this isn't meant to be rude or disrespectful toward anyone.  If it does, then I do appologize..  I am just talking from a 43 y/o gamer's point of view ....myself and for other gamer's in every age. Please let me know what can be done or fixed.   Thank you.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Game /Server Drop
Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
This is the same as your other topic though  :-\

And as someone stated in that one, this game is dependent on player hosts. It's not the 'server' that's crashing, but the connection between you and the person hosting. This tends to be really bad if you happen to connect to someone outside your region, NA vs. EU. I have definitely had some bad connections when in random matchmaking, but rarely have problems if I team with people from my own region.

But I agree that it is an annoying problem, and the players should not get additional punishment when the game cannot tell the difference between a ragequit or a connection drop. It measures ping so it seems like there should be a way for the game to tell the difference, like if a player leaves the game with over X amount of ping (I'd say 300, that's when the game gets nearly unplayable), that should be considered a connection issue.

Supergameboy74

• Looking to have fun, team up..on Xbox One.
    • View Profile
Re: Game /Server Drop
Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Why are the players being responsible for the hosting if we are paying for the game?  Thank you so very much for getting back to me.