Author Topic: Artificial Longevity  (Read 3333 times)

Snackadallions

• View Profile
Artificial Longevity
on: March 17, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
I really want this game to reach its full potential. Unfortunately, as it is now, it is definitely lacking. I don't want to come off as a critic, I love the game. But, you don't need to force people to play to get what they want or better yet to stand up against the people who were willing to pay or sink hours into the game. If your game is good then people will play it. make it easier to get things. a better loot distribution system. maybe let everyone choose without having to share all the while getting the same amount of loot. A skill-based matchmaking possibly. too many times I join a game where it is impossible to leave spawn without a trail of explosive or continuous damage due to someone or everyone having some crazy weapon. also, antagonists should maybe be sent out in pairs. so they have a chance. or hell maybe 4v4 would be cool. but one man cannot stop a team with legendary weapons. loaht needs a time-based rage meter along with his damage rage meter. if he is the antagonist he will never reach his rage form. you guys made a great game and I don't want to take away from your achievement. please improve on your work of art guys.
oh yeah, realistically the amount of money and or time it would take to get all playable characters, skins, weapons, etc, is far too much. again artificial longevity is not needed. you have a gem in your hands

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Artificial Longevity
Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
Long story short, there is a big economy update already planned for April 4th when the third campaign comes out.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 02:37:42 AM

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
Also, Loaht can hurt himself with his guns. Hint hint

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
Nothing wrong with being a critic. Some of us who play every day have made lengthy critical posts about this game ;)

Anyways I should be finally getting Ginebra tonight if my farming keeps up, and this has been my main game to play since December. I am looking very forward to the economy changes, I am honestly unsure if I should wait to buy her until I hear more details about the Hades update, or just get her now and do my best to get her weapons so I won't have to worry about it later.

Anyways that was a personal tangent, but yeah new update will be here Apr 4th and it looks very promising, at first glance, that it will improve greatly upon the issues you have mentioned. Oh, and I have definitely beaten teams of very good players as antag before, it's kind of luck of the draw and getting lucky with counter picks. Here was my most recent difficult antag match that I pulled through to win, played against my usual team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH5wsbNUOtY

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
Beaten up by your own crew? Yea, I hate it when it pits be against the people I often group with. LOL, too funny.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 08:13:12 PM
We love it.  We do it for fun. Like every day.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 08:33:40 PM
I was watched this video.  I look like I'm pretty good at this game.