Author Topic: Harec is NOT G.I.Joe  (Read 5137 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Harec is NOT G.I.Joe
on: March 16, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
If you are new to the game and chose Harec, know that he is a sniper and he has VERY LOW health and no armor. Only 60 whereas every other faction has at LEAST 100 and sometimes armor to reduce certain kinds of damage.

DO NOT run across the battlefield with your team like Duke or Flint, with a sniper rifle in your grip, and PUNCH bad guys. Stay far away and snipe. If you aren't good at sniping and like punching, do not play Harec. Play Lycus.

Secondly; use his special power. It's really good. You think, "Harec sucks, he's weak and only snipes." Wrong, he can turn into a wraith, flay across the air and Spider Man on the side of a wall or upside down on the ceiling a mile away and snipe from there. And if the bad guys see you, you can turn back into a wraith and fly back to your original spot.

Reason for post: Me and my regular group(s) have a new meme called "Level zero Harec". And we see baby Harecs a lot. Baby Herecs run up to bad guys and do karate on them on Short Fused. Baby Harecs never EVER use their amazing flying Nazgul power. Baby Harecs will sometimes use their gun, but from 5 feet away from their target, and then get chain kicked stunned by a mook and die. Baby Harecs make us sad. T_T

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Harec is NOT G.I.Joe
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
I'd say Lv 0 Harec is THE Raiders community meme for the textbook noob. Everyone knows what you mean when you say that exact phrase! He is just not really a beginner friendly character, not good at the first map, or very many maps in general, but he is played up to be the main character since he's the leader and the only character you have a tutorial with. I still suck with him because I am not a marksman, I prefer miniguns, shotguns, auto-aim lazers, bombs, etc. that require less aiming :D

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 06:41:26 PM
Harec is pretty good at everything you just really have to abuse stalk and don't pick him can Shae. I recommend the Aura Mortis if you're picking him for Aleph collection cause he can body shot to wound

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
If you use the faction card for not losing ammo on kill shots... let's just say that was basically designed for him. Use that with Aura Mortis and you can snipe all day and even if you miss shots you should have plenty left to burn. Ricky Bobby supports Baby Harec and demands fanart!