Author Topic: New VK9-9 for Mikah  (Read 14690 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New VK9-9 for Mikah
on: March 14, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

The sneakiest Raider on the Broken Planet, Mikah, can now unlock a new weapon: the VK9-9. The blueprint to build this assault rifle can be obtained in the The Enemy Within mission.

Mikah stole the VK9-9 assault rifle from GOSSAMER RINGS production facilities when they started the quality testing of this weapon before starting mass production for the Tarma Ilunaii army. This is an all-round rifle that can switch between semi-automatic and 3-round bursts.  You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0UvToMOnE

Also available today are 10 new Character Cards for Mikah! Personalize this former Hades Division stowaway and get an edge over your rivals.

On top of all that, Mikah’s rare skin, Shadow Raider, is 40% off until March 18!

The “Echo” holographic device employed by Mikah was originally part of an experimental Hades Division Special Infiltration Operations suit. These suits never made it past the prototype stages, as the radiation emitted by the “Echo” bilocation vortex proved to be lethal for the test subjects. Mikah managed to get hold of a suit and modified it to reduce the radiation to tolerable parameters, at the expense of reducing the hologram’s resolution and resistance to damage.

See you on The Broken Planet, Raiders!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: New VK9-9 for Mikah
Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 02:36:12 PM
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..   Muurisolatie Evergem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 02:40:54 PM
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do   Muurisolatie Gavere

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 02:41:53 PM
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   Muurisolatie Gent

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 02:44:15 PM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!   Muurisolatie Geraardsbergen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 27, 2023, 02:45:00 PM
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!   Muurisolatie Haaltert

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 27, 2023, 02:46:26 PM
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   Muurisolatie Hamme

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 27, 2023, 02:48:12 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Muurisolatie Herzele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 27, 2023, 02:49:05 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Muurisolatie Horebeke

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 27, 2023, 02:50:14 PM
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!   Muurisolatie Kaprijke

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 27, 2023, 02:54:37 PM
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Muurisolatie Kluisbergen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 27, 2023, 02:55:24 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Muurisolatie Kruisem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 27, 2023, 02:56:36 PM
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.   Muurisolatie Kruibeke

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 27, 2023, 02:57:34 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Muurisolatie Laarne

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 27, 2023, 03:00:43 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Muurisolatie Lebbeke