Author Topic: Kuzmann's new weapon, Ingrid, is available again!  (Read 22638 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Kuzmann's new weapon, Ingrid, is available again!
on: March 13, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
Hi, guys!

Kuzmann's new weapon, Ingrid, is available again in Raiders of the Broken Planet.  Remember if you bought this tesla gun before it was retired temporarily, you'll receive it back. You can check how Ingrid works in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqpvpVww_BA

Thank you very much for your patience and see you on The Broken Planet!

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Kuzmann's new weapon, Ingrid, is available again!
Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:57:39 PM
Looks cool, and now you have to bring the new campaign, please.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 02:41:59 PM
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.   Muurisolatie Lierde

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 02:44:29 PM
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.   Muurisolatie Lievegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 02:45:16 PM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.   Muurisolatie Lochristi

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 02:45:58 PM
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   Muurisolatie Lokeren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 02:46:42 PM
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one   Muurisolatie Maarkedal

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 28, 2023, 02:47:35 PM
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts   Muurisolatie Melle

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 28, 2023, 02:48:35 PM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.   Muurisolatie Maldegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 28, 2023, 02:50:51 PM
You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!   Muurisolatie Merelbeke

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 28, 2023, 02:51:40 PM
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.   Muurisolatie Moerbeke

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 28, 2023, 02:52:23 PM
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.   Muurisolatie Nazareth

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 28, 2023, 02:53:57 PM
Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily   Muurisolatie Ninove

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 28, 2023, 02:54:50 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Muurisolatie Oosterzele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 28, 2023, 02:56:04 PM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!   Muurisolatie Oudenaarde