Author Topic: Rare Skins Discounted  (Read 8881 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Rare Skins Discounted
on: March 12, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Due to the success of the recent discounts on some of the most popular Raiders of the Broken Planet skins, MercurySteam has decided to permanently reduce the price on three rare skins by 50%: “Sabertooth” Heavy Armour, and Slave Unit, both for Ginebra, and Loaht’s Grendel. Additionally, those players who purchased those skins on or after February 12, will have 50% of their invested Mercury Points reimbursed!

Ginebra: Slave Unit

Dr. Pavel Kuzmann designed the vile Slave Unit Program. Using reanimated cadavers, Dr. Kuzmann cloned the minds of the best Fifth Council Hunter Units. These Slave Units could be controlled remotely by their originals, called Alpha Units, thus expanding their area of operations and reducing risks. Given Ginebra’s exceptional performance, the Fifth Council granted her control over several of such units.

Ginebra: “Sabertooth” Heavy Armour

When tasked with the elimination of high-risk targets by the Fifth Council, Ginebra donned the heavy Sabretooth battle chassis, including extra armour plating and a more aggressive outline, designed to intimidate her prey.

Loaht: Grendel 

As Loaht grew more familiar with his power and gained more control over it, the beast’s skin started to grow scales and adopt a darker hue. Being tired of shredding his clothes whenever he transformed, Loaht contacted the Humblebee clan, famous for their ultra-elastic battle suits. The Raider chose a prototype painted a garish yellow hue. After all, what’s the point of wearing camouflage when you are a 4-metre-tall rampaging monster?

We hope you enjoy these skins. See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders!

menguss70

• View Profile
Re: Rare Skins Discounted
Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 09:40:01 PM
Very good... 50% points in my account !!! ...... only the 3 campaign not coming.....sig ....

Kryinski

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
The Slave unit is priced at 4500 Mercury Points, is that after the 50%?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 09:06:27 PM
The Slave unit is priced at 4500 Mercury Points, is that after the 50%?
Yes.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 07:12:41 PM
This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post   Zwembad plaatsen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 07:16:37 PM
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..   Zwembaden op maat

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 07:17:31 PM
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.   Aanleggen zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 07:18:20 PM
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things.   Zwembadbouw Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 07:20:37 PM
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.    Zwembadaanleg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 07:21:29 PM

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 07:22:53 PM
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.   Zwembad bouwen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 07:23:47 PM
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.   Zwembad plaatsen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 07:24:32 PM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!   Zwembadbouwer

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 07:25:30 PM
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.   Polypropyleen zwembaden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 31, 2023, 07:26:11 PM
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work   Zwembad monoblok