Author Topic: Skill/ELO rating on leaderboards?  (Read 3101 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Skill/ELO rating on leaderboards?
on: February 27, 2018, 10:19:42 PM
It's something we get to see at the end of a game, but I think it would be neat to add our individual skill rating or ELO % to the antagonist league and raider leaderboards, respectively.

I find it weird to battle against a Lv 17 antagonist.... just to see the rewards screen at the end say they have a 22% skill rating that negatively impacts the mission score.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Skill/ELO rating on leaderboards?
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 11:09:48 PM
They should let you know what your "ELO/Difficulty" is when facing AI is as well when you're out of a game. Fore Example: I could know what the general difficulty % would be for my next game before going into it. Admittedly, this may change based on the people I am grouped with, but it would be a good indicator of what to expect.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
I like to feel prepared for the ass-kicking that I am about to recieve!

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
Yes.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
I ran into a glitch a few days ago. I signed up as an Antagonist, but somehow when the game started I was on the Raiders team. We finished the match, the antagonist rank was still on the end tally and listed my skill level as 70%?!?! I hadn't played the previous week so my rank was 0, so I don't think rank has anything to do with the skill rating.