Author Topic: New Weapon for Harec  (Read 5023 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New Weapon for Harec
on: February 21, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Ferox Impetus is a Semi-automatic sniper rifle that Harec took from a Hades Division corpse thanks to the “indications” given by one of the severed heads he carried as trophies. As with the Headhunter skin, this weapon is embellished with Hades Division insignia taken from fallen officers and kill marking carved over the stock. As this rifle uses a magazine and not a bolt action system, Harec made a cut over the weapon’s case to imprint the bullets with Aleph without blowing the rifle to pieces. You can obtain the blueprint to build this weapon in the “In Shock” mission. Check the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HiE68H3fFI

Along with this new rifle, Harec’s Headhunter skin -complete with its grisly trophies- is 30% off until February 25!

Before founding the Raiders, Harec’s only purpose was vengeance. Out of his mind with sorrow, he slaughtered any human invader to cross his path, even collecting grisly mementos from his victims. Two of his first trophies were the heads of two particularly difficult kills, with whom he had long conversations during his long, sleepless nights.

We hope you enjoy this weapon. See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:39:06 PM by MSE_KarenHB »

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Re: New Weapon for Harec
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
Blue Drop. In Shock. 6500GP. Antag Rk 1

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
I think this is a close quarter combat weapon for Harec, one where he can go down on the ground with his allies and one that may be more efficient in killing enemy AI in a more rapid and consistent progression. I'm excited to see how it works.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
I just want to get it before Woody LOL!

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 08:00:44 PM
I need this gun. I just asked for it. Ha

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 10:44:03 PM
This is the sexiest looking gun model in the game to date, imo!

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
I think I'm going to like it. Only used it once. Should do around 100 per headshot on not 5th Council.