Author Topic: Genebra's Slave Skin  (Read 10459 times)

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Genebra's Slave Skin
on: February 21, 2018, 05:59:00 PM
Has anyone actually seen a player use this skin?

1x$80 = $80
100x$10 = $1000

Just sayin......

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Genebra's Slave Skin
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 03:39:30 AM
neither

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 07:20:19 PM
Can we as a community establish what we're willing to pay for any cosmetics?  Personally, ten dollars (the cost of a CAMPAIGN) is the high end of what I'm willing to put towards a cosmetic item. (and it'd have to be darn cool.)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 08:03:19 PM
Can we as a community establish what we're willing to pay for any cosmetics?  Personally, ten dollars (the cost of a CAMPAIGN) is the high end of what I'm willing to put towards a cosmetic item. (and it'd have to be darn cool.)
I think we should do this, make it known loud and clear as a community just encase the first thread about the skin wasn't good enough but only after the next campaign drop. There suppose to be big changes to a lot of things,  with the economy being a big one. so lets drop this topic til then. things have been relatively positive and I don't want to lose that.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 09:13:21 PM
Oh yeah, I meant we establish it so that potential/projection could be made by developer in order to achieve a satisfactory work/cost result.  I want Mercury to make money, so if they are better off not developing skins at a reasonable cost/time then they can dedicate more time to content, and not waste everyone's time with unreasonable skins.  I want to buy skins, I just am sure most of us aren't willing to drop twenty bucks or more on a skin.  hah.  This was because of the promised economy change,  so that they meet a price point that is reasonably established by the community. 

I love this game, I don't want it to die.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 09:21:38 PM
Oh yeah, I meant we establish it so that potential/projection could be made by developer in order to achieve a satisfactory work/cost result.  I want Mercury to make money, so if they are better off not developing skins at a reasonable cost/time then they can dedicate more time to content, and not waste everyone's time with unreasonable skins.  I want to buy skins, I just am sure most of us aren't willing to drop twenty bucks or more on a skin.  hah.  This was because of the promised economy change,  so that they meet a price point that is reasonably established by the community. 

Same !!!!

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

I see what you're saying and completely agree

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
I want to throw in my support for getting the skins cost down to something more reasonable too. Unfortunately I doubt this will happen as the topic has been brought up for several months now and all MS did was justify the 60$ skins with "It's alot of work, so sorry gotta pay if you want it." I have never tried so hard to support a game whose developers just dont seem to care at all about it's fanbase's concerns on most subjects.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
I want to throw in my support for getting the skins cost down to something more reasonable too. Unfortunately I doubt this will happen as the topic has been brought up for several months now and all MS did was justify the 60$ skins with "It's alot of work, so sorry gotta pay if you want it." I have never tried so hard to support a game whose developers just dont seem to care at all about it's fanbase's concerns on most subjects.

I agree with want TheBrentWoody said above,let's just wait and see what their updates are before jumping to conclusions. They say they have something in sore. It may improve things in this regard.

dapo36

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
They told me on Facebook, some BS about the economy system taking sometime to patch in, because it's a big update. So we'll see. If you want to ask them stuff, hit them with the hard questions on Facebook. Peace.

menguss70

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

After so much sweat and money I took the Skin .... even to support this fantastic game ....

As Caracter Design I make my compliments to MERCURY ...

I only ask you to make me a 4 element of the 5 epic advice !!

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
It's possible if we're able to earn Mercury that cost will just be replaced by time. As it stands, you can make enough in Mercury on newer players that haven't used tickets to buy a skin for sure but not this skin obviously. I am still wagering part of their decision to price them so high was to keep it out of that range because frankly everyone should be able to get at least one skin for free from tickets. Personally, I took great pride helping players out while earning Mercury towards a skin I wanted for a long time.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 28, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
Played a match with Menguss today and dammit if that isn't a cool skin....
 but all I can think of is:

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 01, 2018, 12:32:35 AM
Ha