Author Topic: Doldren Leaves His Bloody Mark on the Broken Planet  (Read 11487 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Doldren Leaves His Bloody Mark on the Broken Planet
on: February 15, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

A new playable character joins Raiders of the Broken Planet; the deranged assassin Doldren. This heartless killer can now be recruited by all players.

Doldren is a native to the Broken Planet but, unlike Harec or Iune who reluctantly abandoned their people’s peaceful ways to take arms against the Terran invasion, Doldren is considered an irredeemable monster among the culture that gave him birth.

His insatiable thirst for blood saw him jailed in the Pit of Repudiation, where he was to end his days in total seclusion, but when the invading humans assaulted the ancient gaol, Doldren was set free by his desperate captors as a final act of vengeance upon the Terrans.

For Doldren, the invasion of the Broken Planet is a blessing, as he can now put his talents for murder to use without fear of reprisal. Having heard of his dark reputation, Harec accepted him into the Raiders, acknowledging his usefulness as a peerless warrior, but the taciturn leader of the Raiders understands full well that Doldren might as well slit his teammates’ throats the moment he has no other victims within reach.

Doldren’s talents reside in his ability to ambush enemy forces, projecting his essence and rematerializing his body near unsuspecting foes, making short work of them with high-caliber revolvers or dealing the killing blow with his own hands. Check the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_bvK7pGAM

Lets us know what you think of Doldren and share your tactics with the Raiders of the Broken Planet community on Twitter and Facebook!

See you on the Broken Planet! ;)

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Doldren Leaves His Bloody Mark on the Broken Planet
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 10:29:36 AM
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   Zonnepanelen Sint-Lievens-Houtem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 10:35:48 AM
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Gillis-Waas

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 10:36:29 AM
I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.   Zonnepanelen Erembodegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 10:37:12 AM
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 10:38:11 AM
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!   Zonnepanelen Erpe-Mere

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 10:39:01 AM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Lievens-Houtem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 11, 2023, 10:39:40 AM
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.   Zonnepanelen Gent

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 11, 2023, 10:40:20 AM
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Martens-Latem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 11, 2023, 10:41:02 AM
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!   Zonnepanelen Gijzegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 11, 2023, 10:45:00 AM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Niklaas

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 11, 2023, 02:36:44 PM
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.   Zonnepanelen Hofstade

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 11, 2023, 02:37:26 PM
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post.   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 11, 2023, 02:38:11 PM
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.   Zonnepanelen Lede

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 11, 2023, 02:40:15 PM
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse